• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    DC really is as bad as you've heard. It is not hyperbole, there's simply no other way to tell the facts.

WPS interviews Representative Madison Cawthorn for his perspective and an unfiltered glimpse into what actually goes in our sausage.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Back when the House of Cards show was running I saw an interview with one of the actors in it and he said the most discouraging thing about filming the series was the number of congressional aides that came up to him and told him they knew a guy just like the corrupt ***hole he played.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

"Aside from that, the sexual perversion that goes on in Washington, I mean it, being kind of a young guy in Washington with the average age of probably 60 or 70 and I look at all these people, a lot of them that I, you know, I’ve looked up to through my life. I’ve always paid attention to politics guys that, you know, then all of a sudden you get invited to like, well, “hey we’re going to have kind of a sexual get together at one of our homes. You should come.” And I’m like, “what did you just ask me to come to?” And then you realize they’re asking you to come to an orgy.” - Cawthorn

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

"Aside from that, the sexual perversion that goes on in Washington, I mean it, being kind of a young guy in Washington with the average age of probably 60 or 70 and I look at all these people, a lot of them that I, you know, I’ve looked up to through my life. I’ve always paid attention to politics guys that, you know, then all of a sudden you get invited to like, well, “hey we’re going to have kind of a sexual get together at one of our homes. You should come.” And I’m like, “what did you just ask me to come to?” And then you realize they’re asking you to come to an orgy.” - Cawthorn

It's kind of sad that this young man actually looked up to politicians through his life. I have no idea who he is btw. Is he someone famous?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Wikipedia is not very kind to him...

"Cawthorn describes himself as a Christian and a constitutional conservative. In August 2020, during his campaign for Congress, several women accused him of sexually aggressive behavior, sexual misconduct, and sexual assault.[6] Numerous former classmates support allegations that Cawthorn harassed women while in college.[7]"

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

"Cawthorn describes himself as a Christian and a constitutional conservative. In August 2020, during his campaign for Congress, several women accused him of sexually aggressive behavior, sexual misconduct, and sexual assault.[6] Numerous former classmates support allegations that Cawthorn harassed women while in college.[7]"

Knowing that they pay people to do this I would not be surprised if it's all false.

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville

Well of course they did, he's a conservative and that's the standard playbook now.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Now that he's outed them as sexual perverts I'm sure he'll be attacked much more.
    At least now we know why good politicians turn bad. It's because they get blackmailed for doing something just like this.
    I have a hard time trusting ANY politicians these days. Don't know if he's telling the truth or not, but all of them are suspect. Like the old saying says, "How do you tell if a politician is lying? Their lips are moving."

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

Meh. This kind of Wiki vandalism and reputational attack is how all genuine conservatives are treated now. I don't believe it anymore.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

One reason I dont run for office. I'd have harpies like this coming out of the woodwork. They lack context and understanding the concept of "other times, other customs".

There are things most of us did back in the day that was acceptable then. Now that society has changed and its no longer acceptable, and these idiots expect us to be punished for stuff that was OK back then. If this keeps up, I can see it now. (in 2040) "HE DROVE A V8 muscle car that only got 8MPG back in the 90s. We have all electric vehicles now, so because of that offense, he should be cancelled. Gas guzzlers are banned now."

And I think some of these clowns would be OK for us to get speeding tickets retroactively because they lowered the speed limit on a road. "Yes, it was 55 a week ago when you drove on it, but in hindsight we realized that was too fast for that stretch. Now that its 40, you need to be punished for driving over 40 a week ago simply because its wrong to do it now. The fact it was OK back then is irrelevant. We just were not as enlightened back then."

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    One reason I dont run for office. I'd have harpies like this coming out of the woodwork. They lack context and understanding the concept of "other times, other customs".
    Really? I'm reasonably sure that none of my past "romantic" encounters would be saying anything of the sort about me. They all still like me. :)

1648681915164.png

Or to quote Jimmy Buffett...

"I go for younger women, lived with several awhile
    And though I ran 'em away, they'd come back one day
    And still could manage a smile
    It just takes awhile, just takes awhile"

Top Bottom