• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 10mmMarc

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 16, 2015
    Greenwood
    I'm looking for a lawyer that can handle a personal lawsuit , one person filed suit against another type gold digging suit, not a divorce.
    Needs to be from Carmel or Zionsville area.

abnk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    Check with board member T.Lex. He's treated me exceptionally well each time I've needed him.

zer0day

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2019
    Munster
    You may want to start with the Indiana Bar Association. From there you can get narrow the field based on what counsel you require. On the safe side you're likely looking at a retainer anywhere from $500 to $2,000 depending on how much time the attorney believes they will have to invest. Depending on how things are going, you may or may not be able to receive all or some of your attorneys fees back from the other party as part of the agreement. Along with court costs(if they still have those now due to covid and zoom).
    Lawyers love info so the more you can provide, the better. Plus it can help close things up quick and you dont spend a lot of money. Have you done recon on the other parties social media? This may help with a behavior pattern.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I'm looking for a lawyer that can handle a personal lawsuit , one person filed suit against another type gold digging suit, not a divorce.
    Needs to be from Carmel or Zionsville area.

There are a boatload of lawyers there.

Are you looking for someone to defend you in a lawsuit? No insurance at issue?

10mmMarc

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 16, 2015
    Greenwood
    I got it handled , went through about 30 lawyers to find one who was willing to actually go into court on this, they only wanted to wrote settlement offers.

Top Bottom