• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Old Dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2016
    Central Indiana
    I am looking for an extractor for a Savage 1903/06/09. Extractor mounts in a slot in the top of the breech block. The only one I can find is available from Jack First (#714-15A). Have any of you done business with Jack First, and do you have experience with extractors for this model. I understand there were 2 styles of extractors for these models, and I am not sure which one First has. I will likely call them Monday to see if they can educate me. In the meantime, does anyone have thoughts on this?

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    I am looking for an extractor for a Savage 1903/06/09. Extractor mounts in a slot in the top of the breech block. The only one I can find is available from Jack First (#714-15A). Have any of you done business with Jack First, and do you have experience with extractors for this model. I understand there were 2 styles of extractors for these models, and I am not sure which one First has. I will likely call them Monday to see if they can educate me. In the meantime, does anyone have thoughts on this?
    I have used Jack First. The part was well made.

Maybe give these guys a call if you want to try to find an original piece. Make sure to call though, the website is not great. They are here in Indiana.

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    No experience with this particular extractor, but have done business with Jack First a handful of times. JF is GTG, super easy to work with, answer questions on the phone, and quality made replacement parts.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009

I've bought a lot of parts over the years from Jack's First, all require some fitting so if you get one, plan on that. Other than that once fitted there were no problems.

jcj54

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    NE

Website says in stock

Top Bottom