Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    OnebadV8:

Thank you for the scope advise, I will check them out, Have a great 2110,

Thanks for the response 42769VETTE:

Dollar amount for a scope I could go from 500 to 700. My main goal to feel good about the rifle, scope and shot. I like to avoid the scenario of wishing I would have gotten that rifle or that scope. Let me explain, many years ago I choose not to get the leather seat option in my truck and I regretted it. So, I very happy with the ew weapons I owned.
    Thanks,

Thanks X10 for the reply.

Thanks ONEBADV8 for the USO clarification.

GUNRUNNER0:

Thanks for the advise.

Hi SMOKENFIRE10:

I will check these scopes out. Money wise I was thinking around 700 dollars< any comments,

Hi bRAD:
    Thanks for the Konus information and the your comments regarding this brand of scopes. Definitely, I will check them out.

:postwhore: ------------------------> :D

Titanium Man

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    Indy---USA
    If you want a heavy duty, top of the line scope, try the Millett LRS. If you can find a dealer that won't drill you on the price, it should cost between $400-500. I liked my first one I put on a Tactical .3006, I turned around and picked up one for my .223 heavy varmint. They come with everything including shade and scope covers, plus mounts, and Millett has great customer service if you have issues.

Millett Sights

Millett Sights

I also like Millett's website on understanding and using long range scopes.

Good Luck

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    for your price range i would recomend a nikon monarch i think the size is 6x24-50 or close to that. should run 600ish wich would leave room for decent steel rings and bases

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    i got uso rings on my last scope. if somone would have told me i would spend that much on a set of rings i would have said "your on crack" but im trying the "buy once cry once" theory on this rifle. i cant tell you how many times ive bought x scope because it was cheaper than the one i wanted and ended up replaceing it a few times before i said "screw it" and bought the right one. by time its said and done i could have bought the right scope (or whatever) the first time alot cheaper.

currently im saving for a good long range scope. im using a 20x ss wich there is noting wrong with. i am leaning towards the 12x42 nf benchrest but it will be awhile before i save that much. but it will be the last scope i need on that particular rifle

econnell

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    Howard Co IN
    Top Bottom