• ...and so much more!
  • caguasjade19

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2009
    Central indiana
    Hello:

I am planning to purchase a scope for long distance target shooting, possibly up to 1000 yards. Currently I am looking to get a Savage or Remington rifle and I would like the scope to have the Paralex feature.
    Thanks in advance for your commest
    :patriot:

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    I am a big fan of the Super Sniper ($300) for a working mans budget, 10x or 20x. But if you want to do it right the first time, don't even screw around with all the other stuff, go straight to USO.... period end of story.

smokenfire10

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    Muncie
    I use a leupold mark 4 6.5-20x50 LR/T on my .308 and a mark 4 4.5-14x50 LR/T on my 22-250. These are exceptional pieces of glass. Nightforce also makes great scopes, not sure what kind of money your looking to spend but either of these scopes are exceptional.

bRAD

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 12, 2009
    Konus also makes a line of high end long range scopes called the M30. My experience with Konus has been excellent. I have compared the M30 line to many of the high end competitors and the konus is right up there for less than half the price. my 2 cents

x10

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    I've been using a Burris Black Diamond 8-32 30mm on my Rem 308 and cannot say enough good about it, the adjustments are true after years of use and with the use of signature rings I can run down for 100yds and run it up for 1k zero

I load up 155 palma's and when their run hot I can drop them right in at long range,

the Clarity and light transmission are great

There's not another brand I would trade the scope for

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    give us a max dollar amount and we will be able to help more. for me if the dollar amount is less than 500 go super sniper. if over 500 my recomendation changes every hundred dollars or so

caguasjade19

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2009
    Central indiana
    Thanks for the response 42769VETTE:

Dollar amount for a scope I could go from 500 to 700. My main goal to feel good about the rifle, scope and shot. I like to avoid the scenario of wishing I would have gotten that rifle or that scope. Let me explain, many years ago I choose not to get the leather seat option in my truck and I regretted it. So, I very happy with the ew weapons I owned.
    Thanks,

Top Bottom