• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Appeasing the mob is more important than business.

Is it just me but ever since Obergfeld, it seems companies have raced each other to the podium to proclaim their allegiance to every social justice cause they believe is rising to prominence. Their CEOs put out policy statements on how they're going to support it, they join task forces to over see the necessary societal changes "desperately needed", donate obscene amounts of money to show they're putting skin in the game, and their commercials pander to the cause they think Americans are all on board with.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    We have been toying with "cutting the cable".

LivePD was a major factor in keeping it this long.

sparky32

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Morgantown
    This really upsets me. My son and I watch every friday together. He is young but understands what is happening and he will not be taught this cancel/Im offended culture. The things I have seen as of late is pathetic.

Farmerjon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2010
    NorthWest Indiana
    It took me a while to process the formatting of the show. I then became a fan, always taped it so I can fast forward thru the commercials which on my dvr remote was 9 hits on the fast forward button. This show did not glorify abuse. It clearly showed the crap the police put up with already. Let's not forget the kids found because of the people called the Live PD Nation. This thing called new normal is already bull$hit.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Email and voice your anger. Dont let them think they won.

Remember the show with Tim Allen they canceled? It came back because of conservatives voicing their anger

450 character limit. "Fire the idiot who cancelled Live PD. Then bring back Live PD." is within 450 characters.

https://www.aenetworks.com/contact

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    What a bunch of bull****. At this rate, 10 years from now, there won’t be any cops “to serve and to protect” anyone. The profession will be so stigmatized that no kid will ever want to grow up being a cop. So completely asinine… How can people want body cameras but think it’s a good idea to cancel this show? This show made the police accountable, and, more importantly, showed all the good they did in the communities they serve. This is so backwards (just like everything else, it seems) that I can’t even begin to wrap my mind around it.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    What a bunch of bull****. At this rate, 10 years from now, there won’t be any cops “to serve and to protect” anyone. The profession will be so stigmatized that no kid will ever want to grow up being a cop. So completely asinine… How can people want body cameras but think it’s a good idea to cancel this show? This show made the police accountable, and, more importantly, showed all the good they did in the communities they serve. This is so backwards (just like everything else, it seems) that I can’t even begin to wrap my mind around it.

Welcome to 2020, “The Year Of The Suck”.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    I told them the show was the only reason I even tuned into the network and then congratulated them on losing yet another viewer.

Lilboog82

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2014
    Indiana

well the leftists are the king of backwards! Logic scary

El Conquistador

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Jan 28, 2019
    far from here
    I emailed them also. As a retired firefighter I have seen first hand some of the things cops have to deal with. Just reaffirms that I picked up the correct job application along time ago.
    If I was a cop now I would never pull anyone over and when dispatched to a crime I would get out ask them to stop doing what they were doing, if they didn't stop I would leave and put in my report what I did but left the scene because I didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings. I know this isn't going to happen because the cops I know still care for their community. But it's getting really sad.

Farmerjon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2010
    NorthWest Indiana
    This is what I just sent:

"Fire the idiot who cancelled Live PD. Then bring back Live PD."

You cancelled a show that shows the conditions people cause themselves when they interact with police. Missing children were found because of the viewers of this show! Do not allow a mob to create your mentality. Bring back Live PD, please.

Think I will send one a day for a while!

Top Bottom