• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • in625shooter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I went with the Wife this afternoon. I believe it should be called the Knife and Gun show. Seemed there were more than the normal amount of knives and less the amount of guns. (And I won't even get into the back and sideboob central that seemed to be abound)

I will say it was nice to see ISP there to streamline LTCH permits.

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    Thanks for stopping by gunslinger

My pleasure Fenway. It's worth the price of admission to me to challenge Churchmouse and get a cheeseburger out of him :rockwoot:. Finally got to meet Birds Away, Indyglockman, and Chaplin45. Fine people right there.

It was fun to see you and LMW again...and thanks again for the seat on the INGO Gulfstream IV for the flight to the SHOT show in Vegas! Not to mention being comp'ed for the suite on the INGO floor at the Luxor! You do know how to roll in first class mode!! Are we picking up Yeager on the way out?

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Come on by and say hi this morning! Fairgrounds parking lots are a tad slick still. Be careful walking up

Thegeek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Indianapolis
    So, you have a table.... with guns on it for sale. Who has the FFL? Didn't Relford address this and say it couldn't happen because they require any booth selling guns to have an FFL?

Top Bottom