• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stickfight

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Dountoun ND
    I went to get some reloading components for my father in law and thought the prices were pretty good. Primers were $27 per 1,000 and I found 8lb bottles of Varget for $180.

FYI getting 20,000 primers, 16 lbs of powder, and 2,000 rifle bullets home by bicycle was harder than I thought it would be.

jspy5

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Southern Marion County
    I went and didn't find what I was looking for but did make some small purchases, ammo mags and such. The thing with me is when I walked in the door ( 9 AM ) I figure I'd be done around 1 PM or so.... fact is I didn't leave until after 4PM and this was a small show...WTH :rolleyes:

Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Porter county
    I went to the show with my brother and friends. We had an awesome time. There were fair prices on ammo, especially surplus. The show seemed to have a slimmer picking of military surplus rifles, I don't even think I saw a M1 Garand for sale. I ended up purchasing about 300 rounds of 38 special and some cheese. It was the first 1500 in a while that I went to and didn't buy a gun. Oh well, glad that next week I'll be able to pick up a revolver I've on layaway

Kaneda13

Adeptus Mechanicus
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    If someone could, there's an ammo vendor about in the dead center of the show, and he's got bright yellow cards that show the caliber and prices of the ammo, someone mind snapping a pic of either a business card or his marquee sign for me?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    What a great show. Deals galore, but I only did the needful a la Major Gates.

I snapped up a bunch of cheap Winchester .22 as I bought all the guy had (few thousand rounds). I found a smoking deal on gun powder (buy it cheap, stack it deep). And a fantastic deal on Federal HST ammo in 9mm and .45acp.

Bought some solid AK mags for $9 a throw. But I am still in the habit of buying mags at every show for every platform I have.

Diesel24v

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Central
    If someone could, there's an ammo vendor about in the dead center of the show, and he's got bright yellow cards that show the caliber and prices of the ammo, someone mind snapping a pic of either a business card or his marquee sign for me?

Possibly A&G supply? This picture was not from the 1500 but from the Lafayette show a few weeks before but I believe this is the booth you are looking for.
    View attachment 49685

Top Bottom