• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    What did they accomplish? Other than one veteran who would have been a valuable asset in the coming conflict getting herself killed with a bunch of goddamed larpers and Q-Anon freaks?
    Do you think it put fear in anyone in Congress? Some would call that an accomplishment.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    If you don't want to get 'smoked' then don't associate with, date, or hold money for drug dealers if we use your logic. Right or wrong there was a reason her residence was known. She was probably more guilty than an AF vet that got swept up in the moment. I don't think either one deserved to be killed.
    You've got your situations mixed up. I situation I was describing was V. Weaver, not B. Taylor. And I didn't defend the latter. I took exception to the implication that there is some kinship between Weaver and Babbit (gal shot at the Capitol).

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Do you think it put fear in anyone in Congress? Some would call that an accomplishment.
    No. Someone earlier mentioned a pyrrhic victory. That's exactly what occurred here. We have opened a door that will most certainly be walked through.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    You've got your situations mixed up. I situation I was describing was V. Weaver, not B. Taylor. And I didn't defend the latter. I took exception to the implication that there is some kinship between Weaver and Babbit (gal shot at the Capitol).
    Good clarification. I was hoping we you we're trying to justify that woman that chopped off her husband's pee-pee.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Third thread I've posted this on. Might get in trouble but please watch this

I tried to keep an open mind even when the guy said that it was believed Soros, Obama, and the Clinton Foundation were funding the protests, but I turned it off after he stated that it was in fact the Vatican. So I listened to the first minute and 20 seconds.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    I tried to keep an open mind even when the guy said that it was believed Soros, Obama, and the Clinton Foundation were funding the protests, but I turned it off after he stated that it was in fact the Vatican. So I listened to the first minute and 20 seconds.
    This was sent to me from a lifelong Catholic..

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Third thread I've posted this on. Might get in trouble but please watch this

I started to watch it, but gave up when I saw the side banner: "5G RADIATION: ARE YOU PROTECTED?" :rolleyes:

Other things of his worth considering: Las Vegas was a false flag, Biden had a body double in the debates, and Trump has setup an execution ground complete with drum and fife corp.

:rofl:

EDIT:
    Oh man - he pulls in the Vatican?! Now I want to go back and listen!

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    I started to watch it, but gave up when I saw the side banner: "5G RADIATION: ARE YOU PROTECTED?" :rolleyes:

Other things of his worth considering: Las Vegas was a false flag, Biden had a body double in the debates, and Trump has setup an execution ground complete with drum and fife corp.

:rofl:

EDIT:

Oh man - he pulls in the Vatican?! Now I want to go back and listen!
    I would not expect anything less from you sir. It was shared with me and thought I would share with who would appreciate it.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I would not expect anything less from you sir. It was shared with me and thought I would share with who would appreciate it.
    Well, I do appreciate some good quality cookoo for coco puffs conspiracy tripe for comedic value.

You're not actually believing the vatican is behind this, are you?

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    No. Someone earlier mentioned a pyrrhic victory. That's exactly what occurred here. We have opened a door that will most certainly be walked through.
    Maybe you should scroll through the pictures of members of Congress laying on the floor crying again. That looked like fear to me. Now whether anger replaces that fear to a degree sufficient to result in draconian overreaction that only serves to continue to raise the political pressure remains to be seen.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Maybe you should scroll through the pictures of members of Congress laying on the floor crying again. That looked like fear to me. Now whether anger replaces that fear to a degree sufficient to result in draconian overreaction that only serves to continue to raise the political pressure remains to be seen.
    Ok, I'll say they have basic fear. The kind of fear you have when you're almost hit by a car when driving. What it isn't, is the "fear of the Lord" type. The kind of fear that makes you change who you are and what you're doing. There not a SINGLE congressional member that has fallen victim to that.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    So... a 7 foot non-scalable fence around the Capitol?
    1. Yeah, let's have our "leaders" cut themselves even further off from us great unwashed.
    2. I thought fences didn't work?
    They'll be building a wall next.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Ok, I'll say they have basic fear. The kind of fear you have when you're almost hit by a car when driving. What it isn't, is the "fear of the Lord" type. The kind of fear that makes you change who you are and what you're doing. There not a SINGLE congressional member that has fallen victim to that.
    Pretty confident in your telepathic abilities?

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I think you're trying to make your side look justifiable and the other side look like petty thieves. That's not really the case. For a lot of the rioters and looters during the BLM protests, that was indeed their motivation. But they were capitalizing on the much bigger and politically motivated operation. That side used terrorism to try to destabalize the US so that they could bring about the communist revolution they want here. The people who stormed the Capital can hide behind red white and blue all they want. They can claim they're trying to save our country all they want. If they're going to start a revolution, they better be ***damn sure they have reality right. They better make ***damn sure they're not full of ****. Or they're functionally no better than Antifa. And I strongly suspect they're full of enough **** that makes this not much less than an act of terrorism.

Now when I say "you" in what follows, I'm not singling you out. As far as I know maybe none of this applies to you. I'm refering to people who believe such things; the people who participated in or defends the storming of the capital because of delusional thinking. "You" guys keep trying to convince yourselves that you're on the right side, and I'm not saying the other side IS the right side--it's not--but I'm doubting your side is either. What it looks like to me is that Trump and his lawyers, and the right wing media, have worked hard to promote propaganda to make you guys believe that they have all this evidence of YUGE voter fraud. And you guys just accept it without question. Smart people duped by a President who can't accept losing. Why? How much time did you spend looking for counterpoints when you read all this "news"? Instead, you just hear it, and believe it. Two steps. You guys keep saying that the skeptical people are sheep. Or that we're just not open to the truth. Or that we just haven't seen the same sources you have. But that's all just another form of denial. I've seen what you have. It's not as credible as you want to believe.

I suspect that Trump would have won if the media covered everything fairly. If tech giants were equitable with both sides. If Democrats didn't engage in ballot harvesting. If dubious mail-in voting weren't as unregulated in critical districts. That's not a justification to storm the capital. You guys look to the rest of the country exactly like the straw monsters the media has been making of you. The right had some credibility leading into the election because people, even lifelong democrat voters were weary of Democrats' curious support for Antifa, openly communist BLM demanding absurd nonsense, de-funding police, the riots and looting, and burning of our cities. The people on the right were the only ones calling it out for what it was. Now you're no better. They don't see storming the capital as an act of Patriotism like you do. And you needed them. The 3% is bull****. It's delusional. Just like your fervent belief that Trump actually won in a landslide. There was no raid in Germany. That was possibly the greatest bull**** that you guys bought uncritically.
    This may be the first post of yours this long that I have read from beginning to end. :) I alsoliked everything you had to say. I would say agree, but i am afraid it could be used against me. so I will just requote it.
    I think you're trying to make your side look justifiable and the other side look like petty thieves. That's not really the case. For a lot of the rioters and looters during the BLM protests, that was indeed their motivation. But they were capitalizing on the much bigger and politically motivated operation. That side used terrorism to try to destabalize the US so that they could bring about the communist revolution they want here. The people who stormed the Capital can hide behind red white and blue all they want. They can claim they're trying to save our country all they want. If they're going to start a revolution, they better be ***damn sure they have reality right. They better make ***damn sure they're not full of ****. Or they're functionally no better than Antifa. And I strongly suspect they're full of enough **** that makes this not much less than an act of terrorism.

Now when I say "you" in what follows, I'm not singling you out. As far as I know maybe none of this applies to you. I'm refering to people who believe such things; the people who participated in or defends the storming of the capital because of delusional thinking. "You" guys keep trying to convince yourselves that you're on the right side, and I'm not saying the other side IS the right side--it's not--but I'm doubting your side is either. What it looks like to me is that Trump and his lawyers, and the right wing media, have worked hard to promote propaganda to make you guys believe that they have all this evidence of YUGE voter fraud. And you guys just accept it without question. Smart people duped by a President who can't accept losing. Why? How much time did you spend looking for counterpoints when you read all this "news"? Instead, you just hear it, and believe it. Two steps. You guys keep saying that the skeptical people are sheep. Or that we're just not open to the truth. Or that we just haven't seen the same sources you have. But that's all just another form of denial. I've seen what you have. It's not as credible as you want to believe.

I suspect that Trump would have won if the media covered everything fairly. If tech giants were equitable with both sides. If Democrats didn't engage in ballot harvesting. If dubious mail-in voting weren't as unregulated in critical districts. That's not a justification to storm the capital. You guys look to the rest of the country exactly like the straw monsters the media has been making of you. The right had some credibility leading into the election because people, even lifelong democrat voters were weary of Democrats' curious support for Antifa, openly communist BLM demanding absurd nonsense, de-funding police, the riots and looting, and burning of our cities. The people on the right were the only ones calling it out for what it was. Now you're no better. They don't see storming the capital as an act of Patriotism like you do. And you needed them. The 3% is bull****. It's delusional. Just like your fervent belief that Trump actually won in a landslide. There was no raid in Germany. That was possibly the greatest bull**** that you guys bought uncritically.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom