Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    If somebody knows of a better thread to stick this in, let me know.
    VERY interesting video. Remember the pipe bombs planted outside the RNC and DNC HQs they claimed were a diversion to draw away LEO away from the protest? Yeah. Not so much. It looks like a FBI plant.

TLDR:
    Both bombs planted ~8pm Jan 5.
    Both bombs had no remote detonation device.
    Both bombs appear to be triggered by old fashioned mechanical 60 minute kitchen timers.
    First bomb found at 12:40 PM 1/6 coincidentally by a nearby worker who coincidentally works for a company that contracts heavily with the FBI. (possible FBI asset)
    When she found the first bomb at 12:40, it was set at 20 minutes left, So they claim it would have gone off at the time of the vote. (1PM) But it hadnt been touched in over 12 hours. (impossible)
    the 2nd bomb was missed by bomb sniffing dogs (presumably) and SS before the future VP visit. Even though it was in plain sight.
    The 2nd bomb was found at 1:07 by another "random person".
    This was Just after the future VP arrived so they had to rush her out to "protect her".
    This exact scenario was predicted a week earlier by DHS.

And to this day, we dont know who the bomber was, and nobody seems to be looking for him.

Is that enough "coincidences" for you?

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I mean, you could call it a riot. An uprising? I kinda think that’s a stretch. And insurrection? That’s kinda nutty.

I thought it was a peaceful protest. It just lacked burning property, looting and such going on for days. Of course, it did have one killing so almost as many as a peaceful protest.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I thought it was a peaceful protest. It just lacked burning property, looting and such going on for days. Of course, it did have one killing so almost as many as a peaceful protest.
    Oh. For sure. There’s a minimum level of violence and a certain motivation before you can call it peaceful.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus

So Pelosi's daughter and her grandson just happened to be in the Capitol with a film crew and sold the footage to CNN​

Pelosi Brought in Daughter, Camera Crew to US Capitol Before the Riot, Son-in-Law Was Set Up Outside to Film​

During the phone interview, Vos said that Pelosi, his wife and son had to take shelter inside the building, while he reported from outside the building. He said he lost contact with his family for a few hours.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Huffpo, really? And trying to disguise it in a tweet. Come on man. You quote one of the worst purveyors of misinformation, otherwise know as propaganda, to "fact check" misinformation.:lmfao:
    When you get done wacking your bucks, go ahead and hear it from his mouth on his official podcast, if you're so inclined. Relevant conversation starts at 16:00, if you can figure out how to work the slider on the audio feed. It's currently the first listed podcast, dated Nov 2, 2022. (The Case for Rank Choice Voting)

And for future reference, if a source quotes someone word for word and references an actual audio recording, it's fairly easy to verify as fact instead of looking stupid by automatically attacking the source. I don't have a whole lot of love for Huff Post, but you sure as hell ain't gonna see this story on Fox. Sorry if the truth doesn't jibe with your "truth," regardless of source. Crenshaw said what he said, and the report is accurate.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    And, of course, since Crenshaw's 'truth' (which just involves him saying so, without any additional sourcing) DOES jibe with your 'truth' you will even defend HuffPo as a source

All this tells me is Crenshaw fears Trump will come between him and something he wants. You wouldn't see this story on Fox because it CAN'T be fact checked and is too self-serving

Show us on the doll where Trump hurt you

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    And, of course, since Crenshaw's 'truth' (which just involves him saying so, without any additional sourcing) DOES jibe with your 'truth' you will even defend HuffPo as a source

All this tells me is Crenshaw fears Trump will come between him and something he wants. You wouldn't see this story on Fox because it CAN'T be fact checked and is too self-serving

Show us on the doll where Trump hurt you
    Probably this area... butt more chapped.

il_fullxfull.430342475_bxbx.jpg

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Yeah, you would think even a fed wouldn't believe the election was fair or might be in a position to know it wasn't

If Crenshaw wants to stick a knife in Trump's back he needs to get in line (or maybe trade places with Pence)

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    When you get done wacking your bucks, go ahead and hear it from his mouth on his official podcast, if you're so inclined. Relevant conversation starts at 16:00, if you can figure out how to work the slider on the audio feed. It's currently the first listed podcast, dated Nov 2, 2022. (The Case for Rank Choice Voting)

And for future reference, if a source quotes someone word for word and references an actual audio recording, it's fairly easy to verify as fact instead of looking stupid by automatically attacking the source. I don't have a whole lot of love for Huff Post, but you sure as hell ain't gonna see this story on Fox. Sorry if the truth doesn't jibe with your "truth," regardless of source. Crenshaw said what he said, and the report is accurate.
    Lol. To use one of your lines, the hit dog will holler.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom