• Status
    Not open for further replies.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    It’s no more a death penalty for that as a death penalty for someone breaking into your house. But there are certain activities that one can engage in that increases the likelihood of being shot, whether by police or, say, a home owner. Maybe the thief wasn’t armed, and was no threat at all. But the homeowner doesn’t know that.

I’m not saying that she deserved to be shot. But she was. Saying that she was at least a little responsible for the outcome is not the same thing as saying she deserved it. I think that officer who shot her should be fired. As I’ve been saying, it was a hasty shot. That’s his responsibility in it. Her’s was being there, breaking the law and putting herself in that position.
    Until I start seeing people get shot for things like igniting buildings full of people I will consider federal law enforcement hostile partisan actors. Simple as that.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    Not trying to be unsympathetic here, but I can see the justification for shooting the whole ****ing bunch of rioters in the building. I think Kut is right that a lot of folks on here would be saying "play stupid games..." if a blm commie had got shot doing the exact same thing in the Capitol Building.

I also think Kut is right about the lefties being a real physical threat while the right is just talk.
    Nothing to see here Mr fed, just some big talk.
    Time for the feds to pull their provacateurs out of our groups because we are not a real threat.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Not trying to be unsympathetic here, but I can see the justification for shooting the whole ****ing bunch of rioters in the building. I think Kut is right that a lot of folks on here would be saying "play stupid games..." if a blm commie had got shot doing the exact same thing in the Capitol Building.

I also think Kut is right about the lefties being a real physical threat while the right is just talk.
    Nothing to see here Mr fed, just some big talk.
    Time for the feds to pull their provacateurs out of our groups because we are not a real threat.
    I believe you are arguing a different point from that which some of us are making. All things being equal I would agree. Under the circumstances, if there are no rules for BLM, then no rules for anyone

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    You see, the left is allowed to commit their crimes like looting and arson and there is no penalty whatsoever. That means they can go out and do it again and again and burn cities or anything and there is no penalty whatsoever. They don't have to worry about the police, the liberal district attorneys or the liberal judges. They might even be getting paid to commit crimes. That fools some people into thinking that about the left.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    I believe you are arguing a different point from that which some of us are making. All things being equal I would agree. Under the circumstances, if there are no rules for BLM, then no rules for anyone
    I dont think this is true. I think the no rules does apply to anyone in a large enough group. The difference here is that there was a threat to politicians in the Capitol. If the Jan 6th rioters had stormed a local shopping center imo it would have been a lot different.

We're talking about a mob of people who broke through windows, doors and police barricades. Some with makeshift weapons/ shields, some with zip tie cuffs. They did this while the 2nd most important person in the country was in the building. IMO its a miracle more people werent shot.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Aww, such damage. Have you seen Minneapolis?
    I didnt say anything about the damage to the building being the concern. I said there was a large threat to the people inside who's lives are more important to the government than mine or yours.

edit: Your "Aww, such damage" comment is disgusting. Its not an autozone. That building is a symbol of this great nation, and the freedoms we have.

Last edited:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I dont think this is true. I think the no rules does apply to anyone in a large enough group. The difference here is that there was a threat to politicians in the Capitol. If the Jan 6th rioters had stormed a local shopping center imo it would have been a lot different.

We're talking about a mob of people who broke through windows, doors and police barricades. Some with makeshift weapons/ shields, some with zip tie cuffs. They did this while the 2nd most important person in the country was in the building. IMO its a miracle more people werent shot.
    Some wearing body armor and chanting "hang Mike Pence!", they knew they were engaged in illegal activities that could get them shot.

You had to be an idiot to join that crowd and not expect to get shot.

Imagine if they did the same thing at the White House with the US president present.
    Everything would think it would have been justified to shoot at attackers.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I didnt say anything about the damage to the building being the concern. I said there was a large threat to the people inside who's lives are more important to the government than mine or yours.

edit: Your "Aww, such damage" comment is disgusting. Its not an autozone. That building is a symbol of this great nation, and the freedoms we have.
    No need to be such a drama queen. I'm sure they can find the money to fix a couple doors and windows.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    You see, the left is allowed to commit their crimes like looting and arson and there is no penalty whatsoever. That means they can go out and do it again and again and burn cities or anything and there is no penalty whatsoever. They don't have to worry about the police, the liberal district attorneys or the liberal judges. They might even be getting paid to commit crimes. That fools some people into thinking that about the left.
    No need to be a hyperbole queen. I am sure some people from the left are suffering some penalty somewhere.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

The building is a house of whores who despise this nation and the freedoms we have. Its sole remaining function is to facilitate the further degradation of this nation and those freedoms.
    Being as defiled as it is, it no longer holds that degree of significance. That autozone burning down, those people's businesses being burned down, and all the people who have had their careers and lives ended by the mob that continues attacking them to this day, is far sadder.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

So you accept the politicians as a de facto nobility?

Do you see the problem here?

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Pieces of the Capital Building are being repaired/remodeled/replaced ALL THE TIME. Both interior and exterior. It is just silly to get weepy over a couple doors and windows that are probably a couple months old and been remodeled a hundred times.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom