• Status
    Not open for further replies.

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    We’ll take those votes off your hands. Until you guys cut the cancer that is Trumpism out, you’ll be seeing more of that sort of thing.
    I must admit, after all the hype that the right fed in #walkaway, I find it satisfying, that it seems that exact thing is happening to them.

Having read your posts with interest in the past I always found points I agreed with and others I did not and was reluctantly willing to give you the benefit of the doubt on subjects that I was less informed about.

With your statement that “Until you guys cut the cancer that is Trumpism out, . . . . . . . I no longer feel that providing allowances for your position as a general disagreement point is possible. I feel your attitude regarding Trump is so pervasive that no amount of polite discussion will alter your position on any topic that can be remotely attributable to Trump.

Suffice to say there are people on both sides of any discussion. When either side is not receptive to open discussion and is dismissive of those who would take an opposing position, the discussion ends and the rhetoric begins.

Last edited:

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    The TDS inflicted are under high stress now. They must delve even further into the back rooms of their psyche to find anything to support their habit.
    Stress? You must read a different forum! Ever since the election, from what I've read, the Trumpers are stress fracturing.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    The TDS inflicted are under high stress now. They must delve even further into the back rooms of their psyche to find anything to support their habit.
    Yes indeed, It's an addiction for some more than others.

I'm just waiting for the 180 degree swing when Ol Joes policy decisions and X'os, become obvious that they are going to have a huge negative impact on their daily lives.
    Like outrageous gas prices and utility rates and that tax they have to pay on their Pink Hello Kitty AR and other firearms.

Yup elections have consequences, pucker up buttercup snowflakes, you all voted the puppet in, we didn't.

Pardon me I need to borrow this.... #NOT MY PRESIDENT.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Having read your posts with interest in the past I always found points I agreed with and others I did not and was reluctantly willing to give you the benefit of the doubt on subjects that I was less informed about.

With your statement that “Until you guys cut the cancer that is Trumpism out, . . . . . . . I no longer feel that providing allowances for your position as a general disagreement point is possible. I feel your attitude regarding Trump is so pervasive that no amount of polite discussion will alter your position on any topic that can be remotely attributable to Trump.

Suffice to say there are people on both sides of a my discussion. When either side is not receptive to open discussion and is dismissive of those who would take an opposing position, the discussion ends and the rhetoric begins.

Well, that's theory hasn't been tested. I'm not privileged enough to enjoy polite discussion; at least not with any regularity.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Stress? You must read a different forum! Ever since the election, from what I've read, the Trumpers are stress fracturing.
    It's kinda sad really. The gnashing of teeth is audible. All you have to say is "President Joe Biden," and someone is going to have a coronary. FOUR years, and after those years, the uncertainty that the next election won't be rigged. It has to be torturous.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Nah, TDS keeps its victims stuck in yesterday. Now we have illegitimate joe in the White House - the child-sniffer-in-chief, the roaches king, the head hypocrite, the drooling doosh.
    It would be funny if it weren't for the stupidity, the higher taxes, the flood of illegal aliens keeping the wuhu flu humping along in Texas and california, the unconstitutional infringement of American rights, etc., etc.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It's kinda sad really. The gnashing of teeth is audible. All you have to say is "President Joe Biden," and someone is going to have a coronary. FOUR years, and after those years, the uncertainty that the next election won't be rigged. It has to be torturous.
    The lack of acknowledgment of the hysteria over Trump the last 4 years is not astonishing. And this is how it goes now. Ratcheting extremes. After the crony ho gets done with it, the next opposite reaction may make Trump look like Jimmy Carter. Probably by then they’ll have the mail-in voting schemes figured out to even that out.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    The lack of acknowledgment of the hysteria over Trump the last 4 years is not astonishing. And this is how it goes now. Ratcheting extremes. After the crony ho gets done with it, the next opposite reaction may make Trump look like Jimmy Carter. Probably by then they’ll have the mail-in voting schemes figured out to even that out.
    After the Obama years...who am I kidding....after the Clinton years, I haven't been surprised by hysteria....been more surprised by civility.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    After the Obama years...who am I kidding....after the Clinton years, I haven't been surprised by hysteria....been more surprised by civility.
    Dems were pretty amazing during the Reagan administration. Constant niggling and condescension.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Or, we really do get Hitler 2.0

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    NYT issues correction, police officer not killed from blow from fire extinguisher. Went back to work after the blow and later died of stroke.

So this incident was just their new 'fake dossier' then.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom