• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I've been online a long time, over 30 years. I am pretty much the same in person as online. I tend to be quiet both online and in person, till you get to know me. I also learned a long time ago to avoid politics and religion online. I will talk about them in person, but not online.

There are things, subtleties, that get missed online that you get in person.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    In 2019 I caught myself getting VERY wound up over some interactions with Kut and JeepHammer. I took a self imposed break, and readjusted my attitude. Those two eventually were placed on ignore. Not because I didn't value their input or beliefs, but because their approach appeared to be intentionally inflammatory.
    In some ways I kind of miss seeing what ridiculous thing JH would post next but not enough to want to put up with the way he behaved when called on his BS. As my father would say, that guy was as full of S*** as a Christmas turkey!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I mean. I have rhythm. I have words. So you'd think.
    That would be a good challenge jamil. Next time you go on a 30 paragraph post, it should be in rhyme. Video of you doing the talk-to-text thing would be a bonus! Busting a move while you do it? That would be solid gold! :lmfao:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That would be a good challenge jamil. Next time you go on a 30 paragraph post, it should be in rhyme. Video of you doing the talk-to-text thing would be a bonus! Busting a move while you do it? That would be solid gold! :lmfao:
    I said I have rhythm. I didn't say I bust moves. In fact, when I move, I have to be careful of busting things.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Quick hot wash on activity last night/this AM:

Multiple reports on the former INGOer known as derekjb, and a former Site Supporter. Thanks for the Intel to all of the report button-hitters.

@texkev came in and nuked from orbit. He spotted the scam straight up (PM with a 3rd party email is a scam.)

The Mod Squad had flags up on this one, was in shooter status temporarily with all the reports coming in. A lot was happening in the wee hours when only @churchmouse is up. I rolled in around 0730 and started piecing the puzzle together. There were a lot of pieces and some were from last year.

Anyway, thanks for the reports. We don't go to the Hammer immediately (especially a Site Supporter) but can go shooter status on a temp basis using warning points.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I have no idea what you guys are talking about. Does this have any impact on my Delta Elite purchase?

Got a killer deal...$500 for a DE in stainless! Heck, that's like RIA pricing right there!

I jumped on that **** right away and got the payment out via PayPal. Guy is going to call me this morning for our meet up.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Sounds like we missed some excitement. That'll teach me to sleep at night instead of browsing INGO :(
    Gee, I thought we didnt need 2 factor authentication? :rolleyes:
    My Hot Wash was a few paragraphs short of an AAR (After Action Report, not the option package for a Plymouth Cuda, which I think of with AAR).

This was a new Site Supporter and a member who joined last year. Not a hacked account, this one shotgunned emails to ads all over the place in the wee hours.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    My Hot Wash was a few paragraphs short of an AAR (After Action Report, not the option package for a Plymouth Cuda, which I think of with AAR).

This was a new Site Supporter and a member who joined last year. Not a hacked account, this one shotgunned emails to ads all over the place in the wee hours.
    Thanks Kelly. Even I can make that out.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Quick hot wash on activity last night/this AM:

Multiple reports on the former INGOer known as derekjb, and a former Site Supporter. Thanks for the Intel to all of the report button-hitters.

@texkev came in and nuked from orbit. He spotted the scam straight up (PM with a 3rd party email is a scam.)

The Mod Squad had flags up on this one, was in shooter status temporarily with all the reports coming in. A lot was happening in the wee hours when only @churchmouse is up. I rolled in around 0730 and started piecing the puzzle together. There were a lot of pieces and some were from last year.

Anyway, thanks for the reports. We don't go to the Hammer immediately (especially a Site Supporter) but can go shooter status on a temp basis using warning points.
    Engrish please…

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom