Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I’ve had my fair share of infractions and warnings over the years. I can’t think of a single one I didn’t deserve. Most revolves around the bait and “I’m being victimized “ of a certain recently shootered troll. I always knew better but couldn’t hit that back button.

ive caused our mid staff plenty of grief. I know it and own it. Not my best moments for sure. But sone people just get fed up with the same crap used to bait others constantly.
    I don’t think the infraction I got was deserved. Yes the video I posted was very suggestive. Very scantily clad women. No worse than the women fishing thread. I guess Instead of embedding it I could have just provided a link with a warning. But if that video crossed the line so did many photos posted on INGO.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    I don’t think the infraction I got was deserved. Yes the video I posted was very suggestive. Very scantily clad women. No worse than the women fishing thread. I guess Instead of embedding it I could have just provided a link with a warning. But if that video crossed the line so did many photos posted on INGO.

This Thread Is Worthless Without Links!

Carry on ...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I made reference to someone being on my block list.

Literally, that was it. That's what drew an infraction.
    Horry sit!

In my 10 years on INGO I’ve seen plenty of people on here referencing people on their block list. So ya. It’s like blatant anarchy around here, what with all those people getting away with such horrific offenses. Good thing they caught you and taught you a lesson.

Not that you intentionally broke an INGO commandment. If only INGO had site rules posted somewhere. Or maybe a FAQ or something, then you and all the others would have known posting about someone being on yer block list was illegal.

Edit: Hmmm. I did find something posted that was kinda like rules. I did not find anything about posting a reference to who is on your block list being illegal. So I’m feeling a bit of dissonance right now. I mean. No one would enforce rules that don’t exist. Right? You must have mistaken an infraction for what was really a commendation. That resolves the dissonance.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Okay. I think I found it. Pretty sure the YT channel is ZoochosisCom. I’m not linking it. It was years ago so my memory is sketchy. There’s a video called Thanks Smokey! Someone had posted that. Idunno, maybe it was JK. And of course that channel is dedicated to such content. So I found a video called Rubbie and I think that was the video I was infracted for. Of course I urge you not to search for ZoochisisCom, and don’t look for “Thanks Smokey”. And especially I’m not advising anyone to watch Rubbie.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    This Thread Is Worthless Without Links!

Carry on ...

61yBVaoCuuL._AC_SX425_.jpg

435-4356925_zelda-link-legend-of-the-link-with-master.png

Link1.png

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Okay. I think I found it. Pretty sure the YT channel is ZoochosisCom. I’m not linking it. It was years ago so my memory is sketchy. There’s a video called Thanks Smokey! Someone had posted that. Idunno, maybe it was JK. And of course that channel is dedicated to such content. So I found a video called Rubbie and I think that was the video I was infracted for. Of course I urge you not to search for ZoochisisCom, and don’t look for “Thanks Smokey”. And especially I’m not advising anyone to watch Rubbie.
    Thanks Smokey! is funny as hell thanks for posting that
    Save Miranda is pretty good too

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I got an infraction from for posting a link to a video along with a warning to NOT click it due to gratuitous action movie violence and nudity. I got a PM from one mod saying it was OK to do that. Another mod felt differently and issued an infraction.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I only have one infraction and that was from when I was pretty new. I had added additional info to a WTS ad, without realizing that you could edit the original ad without bumping it, so I violated the "1 bump in 24 hours" rule. I think it was Scutter that got me.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    You know its a rough day when you need an Aegis destroyer to control the mosquitoes
    Over rated and you need a large body of water to get the darn thing in. Which sorta defeats the purpose.

I prefer my roof mounted Phalanx CIWS (Close In Weapons System) Cheaper upkeep, easier to hide and can be mounted so it pops up out of the roof to do its work.
    All the Mosquitoes left my township and went east, sorry Camera Monkey. :laugh:

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    I’ve had my fair share of infractions and warnings over the years. I can’t think of a single one I didn’t deserve. Most revolves around the bait and “I’m being victimized “ of a certain recently shootered troll. I always knew better but couldn’t hit that back button.

ive caused our mid staff plenty of grief. I know it and own it. Not my best moments for sure. But sone people just get fed up with the same crap used to bait others constantly.
    Bobzilla, I've been off for the past few weeks - did someone get shootered recently?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom