• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ghostseeker61

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2016
    Anderson
    I don't live to far from Gunslingers, and you're right about the range. But as for store upstairs........ My wife won't go there and I guess it may depend on the time of day you go as to how Friendly the staff are. But it's the closest range to me so yep I spend my money on rangetime. could be because they have been broken into 2 times this year. idk

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    I just came across a range in New Carlisle IN. that was closed for many years.
    it is under new management Paul Cook's

Second Amendment range.
    8816 E. 700 N. New Carlisle.
    574-654-3012

it is a bit hidden until you know where it is.

take US 20 to the West side of N.C.
    CVS drug store is at the intersection. it is also the county line for La Porte and St Joe co.
    Go north (down hill) and cross the RR tracks turn West before the next set of RR tracks. (short distance)
    About 200 yards you will see the big white sign.

it use to be Tricity range.

it has been fixed up and has 10 ranges. I do not know the distance down range.

hours (Central Time) Sun 10:00 to 17:00
    Tue - Sat 09:00 to 21:00

Every Thur at 18:00 they offer a IDPA like shoot course.

thomasred5

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 15, 2016
    Central Indiana
    Does anyone know of any ranges public or private near Muncie area that go out past 300 yards? 500+ is preferable. I know of Hillside, but I'm looking for something a little closer.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    American Shooters Clarksville should actually be moving some dirt this coming week. We have been busy acquiring a small piece of property next to the building that will alleviate any parking issues. Mid March is our projected opening date, but with winter now seemingly in full swing, who knows. The next few weeks, if the weather cooperates, will be crucial, if we can get the exterior shell done, that'll allow us to work under roof.

ajkohne

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2017
    Greenfield
    [FONT=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]Highsmith Guns in Greenfield has a nice indoor pistol and archery range. [/FONT]123 N State St, Greenfield, IN 46140

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Deer Creek Shooting Range
    8004 South SR243
    Cloverdale, IN 46120
    765-276-3032
    Deer Creek Gun Range

Shooting Rates
    $7.00 an hour per lane
    $2.00 per additional person per hour
    *No More than 4 to a lane

Shooting Lanes
    Deer Creek Shooting Range has 37 shooting lanes.
    There are ten 50 yard rifle, five 100 yard rifle, nine 15-25 yard pistol, nine 3-10 yard pistol and 4 shotgun trap lanes.
    The trap lanes are outside of the main facility. They are $10 a lane for all day. Rifles and hand guns are not permitted on the trap lanes.

Calibers allowed are anything under 50 BMG. However steel core, steel jacketed, any type of armor piercing, copper bullets and brass bullets are not allowed to be shot at the steel targets.
    Slugs only out of shotguns inside the main facility. Slugs and shot are allowed on the trap lanes.

dozer13

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2017
    Sellersburg
    American Shooters Clarksville should actually be moving some dirt this coming week. We have been busy acquiring a small piece of property next to the building that will alleviate any parking issues. Mid March is our projected opening date, but with winter now seemingly in full swing, who knows. The next few weeks, if the weather cooperates, will be crucial, if we can get the exterior shell done, that'll allow us to work under roof.

i looked at their website is it open now? they have hours of operation already posted.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    i looked at their website is it open now? they have hours of operation already posted.
    Not open yet. Numerous delays with sub contractors have pushed us way back. The good news is, we are finally doing the installation of steel for the baffles and bullet trap! Our projected opening date is now July 4!

dozer13

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2017
    Sellersburg
    Not open yet. Numerous delays with sub contractors have pushed us way back. The good news is, we are finally doing the installation of steel for the baffles and bullet trap! Our projected opening date is now July 4!
    Sweet thanks for the update! been going to Henryville forestry but its always packed on sat. and with the hour drive time wife always catches me when i sneak off after work. be nice to have somewhere close.

tribeofham

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 21, 2017
    Fishers
    Does anyone here shoot at Hillside? If so, how is it there? How many benches for the longer ranges 500+?? Please let me know.

If I remember correctly the 600+ yard benches are for members only. Guests can shoot everywhere else. There are 4-6 benches, depending on the angle. The benches are poured concrete with tree stumps or handmade stools - not very sturdy.

Overall, the range is very nice. They have some of the best pistol bays around. The range is never very crowded, which is a big plus for me. The one major drawback are the trains - every 30 mins or so one will pass by and you need to call a cease fire. It seems like I spend a great deal of time there waiting.

Top Bottom