• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • debeerman

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    In a van down by the river
    Don't trust him in the least: he still votes in the Dems block 98% of the time he will goose step right along with them. Remember he is a freshman in his new position and will be told what he must do. Plus having met him more times than I would confess to a priest he is not trustworthy at all.

srad

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    Elkhart/Bristol, IN
    Thanks for the link. That's a solid 2A public statement that puts the focus on mitigating criminal access to firearms without putting additional burdens on the law-abiding.

At least it seems to read that way to me.

Hope Mr. Donnelly sticks to his guns and opposes any infringement measures proposed in Congress.

He'll continue to hear from my wife and I about standing strong in the face of peer pressure.

scottyd2506

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Don't trust him in the least: he still votes in the Dems block 98% of the time he will goose step right along with them. Remember he is a freshman in his new position and will be told what he must do. Plus having met him more times than I would confess to a priest he is not trustworthy at all.

Criminal background checks seems ok, but how far with they go, how many of us have non violent traffic misnomers ? more than half of us have ran a stop sign or went over the speed limit.

They could enact gun laws to make any minor crime, a criminal who can not possess a gun.

I do not trust the dems either. but what is more important to him, him being friends with his party or keeping his job.?????

Some politicians would break down and give in so they could add pork to bills with their buddies at a latter date.

Personally if I was him, I would care less if the rest of the dem party stayed mad at me and never helped me, I'd tell them to go F*** themselves and keep my $200,00 a year job in the US senate (giving my family a better life), than lose it by making my liberal dem buddies happy and serving only "one term"

I hope he thinks this way. keep an eye out on him though.

2ndAmendmentdefender

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Indiana
    Criminal background checks seems ok, but how far with they go, how many of us have non violent traffic misnomers ? more than half of us have ran a stop sign or went over the speed limit.

They could enact gun laws to make any minor crime, a criminal who can not possess a gun.

I do not trust the dems either. but what is more important to him, him being friends with his party or keeping his job.?????

Some politicians would break down and give in so they could add pork to bills with their buddies at a latter date.

Personally I would care less if the rest of the dem party stayed mad at me and never helped me, I'd tell them to go F*** themselves and keep my $200,00 a year job in the US senate, than lose it by making my liberal dem buddies happy and serving only "one term"

I hope he thinks this way. keep an eye out on him though.

The mental illness issue is extremely dangerous..... the DSM manual changes all the time, just recently they added binge drinking as a mental illness ( I think it is 3 or more beers at a sitting).

Hard core liberals want the language to be any one who has ever sought help at any time for a mental reason should be banned from possessing a firearm., (that could include a mother or father who suffers short term depression due to a death of a child and was prescribed prozac for a while to deal with it )

In any event due to the drug companies pushing their magic pills, I would bet that a large percentage of the population has been prescribed prozac or the equilivalent at some point in their life!

This is a dangerous precedent to the 2nd Amendment. If this kind of legislation passes, people will not seek help to minor mental issues to avoid being stripped of their rights......... a small issue will fester until it becomes a problem to society!

The government would also attempt to brand us all as crazy.... abnormal obssession with firearms!

Top Bottom