• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Wouldn’t you just throw up your hands at some point and say “whatever, dudes”?
    Not sure what you mean. I'm not saying that we should just give up and leave it in God's hands to save us if that's what you mean. It's just an expression of how ****ed up things are with these dingbats at the helm.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Not sure what you mean. I'm not saying that we should just give up and leave it in God's hands to save us if that's what you mean. It's just an expression of how ****ed up things are with these dingbats at the helm.
    No, what I meant was that if you or I were God, we would probably throw up our hands, look down at us and just give up on us.
    I’m glad we’re not God, and He won’t give up on us.

The canoe, boat, and helicopter story with the guy caught in floodwaters comes to mind.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    him and/or butt i gig

Sadly, this ticket will beat the Mitt/Cheney combo republican leadership will insist on in 2024. This will follow on slim republican majorities in both houses that do little other than steal and crow about "our majority" for two years. We'll end up with either 1984 or the French Revolution in the end.

Apres moi, le deluge...

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Here's a compilation demonstrating examples of Brandon's incoherence. I defy anyone to say with a straight face that there isn't something seriously wrong with his mental acuity. His handlers including his wife should be held accountable for not only letting this happen in the first place but the continuation.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Here's a compilation demonstrating examples of Brandon's incoherence. I defy anyone to say with a straight face that there isn't something seriously wrong with his mental acuity. His handlers including his wife should be held accountable for not only letting this happen in the first place but the continuation.

The people behind putting Brandon in office and keeping him there in this sad *** state, need to be drug into the light, charged, convicted, and punished.

We are just doomed. Every time I see Traitor Joe try to speak I just have the visual of C3PO saying "we're doomed" repeating in my head...

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The people behind putting Brandon in office and keeping him there in this sad *** state, need to be drug into the light, charged, convicted, and punished.

We are just doomed. Every time I see Traitor Joe try to speak I just have the visual of C3PO saying "we're doomed" repeating in my head...
    And the kicker is if Brandon becomes incapacitated by further mental degradation, we are facing an equal dilemma of epic proportions with Kamala at the helm.

The people that voted for this **** were out of their ever-loving minds. They put this nation is in a very precarious situation with those two at the top. No one can tell me that Trump was worse than this current option.

Top Bottom