• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    Okay, election is over ish? Probably gonna be Biden. I did not vote for him, some on here did. Maybe we should all just take a step back and remember why we come to a gun forum. I am guilty of getting hot headed, and was banned for it, good call. So, Dems have president and house. No gun control coming with the senate safe. There has been a lot of ill will thrown about because of who we vote for. Maybe we can step back and take a breath? It might be good for us. I am going to do that. See you fellas, and gals in a week.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    My plan for the weekend involves shooting the majority of my .22s. Pretty relaxing for me.

Maybe having a bonfire, too.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    E54B3X.gif

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Nothing wrong with people posting a few pictures of guns that they own and shoot, after all it's a forum for gun owners, it's in the title.:)

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Don't forget that when your ballot boxes are all emptied and you caint reload, what you need is taking a deep breath and relax.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    My plan for the weekend involves shooting the majority of my .22s. Pretty relaxing for me.

Maybe having a bonfire, too.

Hopefully those are all bolt-action 22's that aren't capable of taking a detachable magazine that holds more than 10 rounds. If not, it may be one of the last chances you have to shoot them unless you register them as an NFA item.

Backpacker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Greenwood
    I cast my vote and realized I have done what I could. I'll wait to see who wins and carry on with life. Nothing to get excited about if I can't change it.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I cast my vote and realized I have done what I could. I'll wait to see who wins and carry on with life. Nothing to get excited about if I can't change it.

True...true...
    If B wins means USA sinks faster then if T re-wins.
    The amount of debt we took on during the Obama years I think really killed us.

Top Bottom