• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Ok, let’s not get this locked. CM is going through some stuff, Kelly is new, and BigTanker doesn’t like dealing with political bs, so for respect for them let’s try to not get ridiculous here.

Now, to the point. After 8 months of Biden, and seeing crime and murders across the country explode (nearly 500% in some areas) why are black Americans still so supportive of the democrat party? What have democrats done for them that makes them continue to buy into the lies? I used to think it was because Obama was a democrat, and they blindly voted for him because of the historical achievement of America electing a black man to the highest office in the land. Now, with so many black conservatives to support, they still vote democrat, so I no longer think that’s the reason. So, is it free ****? Is it being told you aren’t responsible for your outcome? Is it having a party defend irresponsible, and sometimes criminal actions and being told it isn’t their fault? There has to be something I’m missing, because after Obama turned his back on black America, and Trump did more for them than Obama, why did they/do they support Biden?

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    SE Indy
    I think that it's many years of upbringing and being taught and preaced to in churches that the Republicans are bad and the democrats are good. Most do not even know Abraham Lincoln was a Republican and Democrats were the preferred party of the KKK. I also think its the LIES Told by dems that they are the party of the working people and Republicans are just a bunch of rich country club good old boys. Nothing could be further from the truth.
    One quote from Bush I always thought was great is.."The bigotry of low expectations"....I mean the democrats think most minoritys are to dumb to obtain a photo ID. This is such a loaded question I'm walking on egg shells to not sound like a racist.
    I think if most Black people sat down with a open mind and looked at the facts they would change there minds.
    Its also the thing where culture says if you like vote for Republicans you must just be a Uncle Tom. Almost like the no snitchin the hood thing.
    I home Larry Elder wins the California recall
    And changes the way Black Republicans are looked at.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    giphy.gif

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I think Trump actually got more black votes this last time around than any other R president in a very long time, but not nearly enough. I had a pastor who was black, great pastor and friend for 10 years of my life. He was pro-life conservative, and he couldn't hardly stomach that mass of blacks, about 90% that were pro-choice liberals. I just think its mostly the way they are taught at home, and I may be wrong on this, I think the majority of blacks live in cities? And Cities are pretty much democrat. I have heard opinions that Republicans don't do enough to invest time in changing the minds of blacks and winning them over. I kinda disagree with that, comes down to who you think is going to help you. Right or wrong. I'm still trying g to figure out why about 50% of whites are democrats......and then asking myself why I keep voting Republican? I think I'm done with both parties. Maybe the question is why don't 100% of Americans start another party and get rid of every single R and D......its not working until we find a party that stops taxing and spending...if we don't we will end up like Rome....but no one seems to believe that either.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Most do not even know Abraham Lincoln was a Republican and Democrats were the preferred party of the KKK.

Heck, most think lincoln "freed the slaves" when in reality he never freed a single slave.

Most ignore lincoln wanted blacks settled in colonies of their own (preferably out of the states) and not mixed with the superior race, as lincoln called it.

No doubt most simply accept history as taught them by their rhyming reverand.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    Heck, most think lincoln "freed the slaves" when in reality he never freed a single slave.

Most ignore lincoln wanted blacks settled in colonies of their own (preferably out of the states) and not mixed with the superior race, as lincoln called it.

No doubt most simply accept history as taught them by their rhyming reverand.
    as a black man...i've been trying to get people (white and black) to understand this. the civil war was more about redistibuting the labor from south to north than freeing the slaves. if lincoln could have brought modern capitilism to america without freeing the slaves, we would still have slavery. it was about economics not the altruistic bs sold as history.

Top Bottom