• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joshualee49

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 12, 2012
    Gas City, Indiana
    ...while we're at it I am going to have to purchase nearly all of my duty gear for my upcoming position on the Jonesboro PD. Now, I don't mind doing it because I know it's a small town with a small budget, but it's going to set me back quite a bit if I can't find some quality used stuff here and there. The short list of what I'm after is as follows. All will be for a 2.25" duty belt. I'd like leather but for starters I'll take what I can get at a reasonable price...

Standard cuff holster (preferrably the covered type with a front snap
    Standard handcuffs (S&W 100 or the like)
    Mk4 OC holster
    Shield-type badge duty belt holder
    Holster for a Surefire G2 LED flashlight (or similar size)
    26" ASP holster

Safariland makes a custom rig for my duty pistol but I'm not gonna fork out 170 for it....as it happens, I was in a LGS today and discovered the level 2 retention holster Safariland makes for the p99 fits my FNS-9 pretty well. There is a little bit of wiggle but definitely not enough to cause an issue. I need at least a level 2 retention - preferrably the thumb release lever type. If anyone has this type of holster let me know!

Thanks for taking a look - I can use all the help I can get!

:ingo:
    Josh

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Basketweave or plain? Waist size? I can't do the holster but I can work on the rest of the goodies. I either have it or can get it at a decent price.

Top Bottom