• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    That is a good point. Someday I should get some of that insurance stuff for the cabin.

If you don't have liability insurance on the property, you're exposing yourself big time. Even if a person is trespassing, if they trip and fall, guess who's on the hook? And even if a lawsuit is frivolous, it costs money to have a lawyer work it out.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    thayse nuttin mar 'Merican thun livin yorn riflegun in yorn onne daggum shack...Jes sayin's all....

(In honor of Harleyrider....We miss you bro....)

I could understand his post quit clearly. I do miss that guy. I would give him another chance but it as not me that put him off the playground

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I could understand his post quit clearly. I do miss that guy. I would give him another chance but it as not me that put him off the playground

He's here.....He'll send me emails about different posts....He's too classy a guy to create a shill account but he lurks, laughs, and offers prayers when needed via email....

He knew he crossed the line but he was having a bad day...You can tell when I am having a bad day because I won't post....Too easy (for my Scots Irish Hillbilly personality anyway) to throw something out that I don't mean and would regret later....What's weird is that if I ever did get kicked out I know so many of you on a personal level in the real world that nothing would really change....

The "Clubhouse" (which is how another gun shop described my shop as once) is always open to my brothers in arms and bourbon...:)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    He's here.....He'll send me emails about different posts....He's too classy a guy to create a shill account but he lurks, laughs, and offers prayers when needed via email....

He knew he crossed the line but he was having a bad day...You can tell when I am having a bad day because I won't post....Too easy (for my Scots Irish Hillbilly personality anyway) to throw something out that I don't mean and would regret later....What's weird is that if I ever did get kicked out I know so many of you on a personal level in the real world that nothing would really change....

The "Clubhouse" (which is how another gun shop described my shop as once) is always open to my brothers in arms and bourbon...:)

Tell hm I sad hey.

RainRider

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2009
    I also have a small cabin in the woods with a number of firearms inside and unattended , sometimes for weeks at a time . The firearms that I leave there are old 22s and shotguns that are generally used for home protection and to dispatch a raccoon or feral cat , coyote etc. Also a few hundred hand gun rounds are stored on the property . Damned if I am going to load my truck up with all that each and every time I decide to come and go .

Top Bottom