• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • calum

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    N.Central Indiana
    I'm looking to get into reloading on a budget. Yes, just like all of you, I'm lying to my wife and saying that this will save money in the long run.

I'm looking for a press to begin with, but if you have a setup to reload 9mm, I'd consider buying the lot. I'm open to other brands, but Lee stuff seems most in my budget. If you have recently upgraded and need to unload that old press, or if you have one that's sat on the end of your reloading bench doing nothing but taking up space, why not give a noob a deal and welcome him to the brotherhood of reloaders?

I'm in Southwest Indiana... for a deal, I'll drive you to.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I am responding to this for a reason. Researching parts for my Lee press. Midway has a Lee Value Turret kit on clearance. $102.45. Add a set of $42 dies. Looks like there may be $20 coupon as well. This is not the classic turret, but I have one of the value presses and they work well. Good way to get into reloading cheap. About $150 for a brand new press with dies.

T4rdV4rk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    May 1, 2012
    NWI
    Give Kempf's in Michigan City a call. They have a nice kit to get started on that includes the classic turret press.

Kempf's - (219) 872-7957

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Profire Arms & Supply on Rockville Rd. on the west side usually has used Lee equipment and dies on a regular basis at good prices. Plus you get to talk with some really knowledgeable guys. Try them out.

Top Bottom