• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Merrick Garland gave a statement on the decision. Maybe a little unprecedented in his rebuke.

Makes me wonder if he'll get orders to overlook the SCOTUS security detail.

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    Yes. He expressed his views pretty early in this thread. Maybe days after you and I had conversed about it. I recall that his views were that women had the right to choose right up until birth, but he agreed that the unborn had rights too. Just that the mother's right to choose, for any reason, superseded the unborn child's rights.

If I understand his position correctly, I don't think he would agree with the characterization of it being a punishment by killing the child.
    Oh, I see, my bad. I took a break from following this thread for a while, I guess I should have checked his post history before jumping back in...

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Good question. Do they spread that cost around in group insurance so everybody employed shares the burden?
    A thought i had: Maybe they’ll pay for the trip and expenses but only send you to states where the abortions are funded by the taxpayers. They can ask for travel expense receipts and avoid HIPPA frustrations.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    People that like to kill babies be mad…
    View attachment 207964
    "Their towns are defenseless..." Um, think again skippy. And there's lots of places to hide the bodies.

And then that last bit. He's really pissed and wants to see all this mayhem, but oh by the way, could someone else do this for me? :lmfao:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    "Their towns are defenseless..." Um, think again skippy. And then that last bit. He's really pissed and wants to see all this mayhem, but oh by the way, could someone else do this for me? :lmfao:
    Yeah…. he’s “not the organizing type” and he’s not the “think this all the way through” type either. :D

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    People that like to kill babies be mad…
    View attachment 207964
    BWAHAHAHAHAHA…they’ve obviously never met a hillbilly who gets up at 0400 just to go wait in a tree for hours to kill a deer, gut and skin that deer himself and carve the meat off it’s bones, make his own whiskey, roll his own smokes, fix his own truck and literally talk for hours around the campfire with his friends about wishing some whiny-ass leftist would come out to the sticks…

Top Bottom