• STAGE 2

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 26, 2019
    Fishers
    5-4 to overturn Roe and Casey
    6-3 to uphold the Mississippi Ban

Roberts is the difference, as he doesn't like Roe or Casey, but he doesn't like to overturn prior decisions either, so he would have just weakened Roe and Casey again and waited for another case. He liked to whittle away at the underpinnings rather than blow them up.
    That’s because he’s a crappy jurist.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    So what is the status today of abortion in Indiana?

Following SCOTUS decision and before special legislative session. I am not impregnating women so have not kept current and there is so much buzz it is hard to dig out the facts.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I just hope they're over this by next Friday when I fly to DC. Was hoping to take the grandkids to see some sights.
    Believe it or not, I have tickets to tour the Capitol building and the Library of Congress next Wednesday. I suppose the timing could be worse, at least they have a few days to calm down.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    90   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Here's my take on it...

I'm genuinely surprised. Not at the decision itself, I kinda saw that coming... I just figured that with something this big, it would be the very last thing they drop as they head out of town for the summer recess.

Gonna suck now that the riots are gonna have time to kick into high gear before Independence Day.

Ya'all ready for the fireworks?

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Tony Katz talking on the Indiana repercussions. Worth a listen. Taking calls, etc...

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I would support establishing a Deadline (Andersonville definition) around the justice's homes
    If not I'm confident enough to bet fast food lunch that at least one Molotov will be thrown.

I cant imagine them containing their anger at JUST churches and PCCs.

Speaking of, as pro life folks, its our responsibility to help support these facilities and mothers that they serve. (YMMV, but that is my view)

Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana
    Its going to get wild out there.. Stay safe! Videos are beginning to pour out of the mental unstable freaking out now. I wondered how long it will take for the radicals in politics start demanding the abolishing of our Constitution once again over this decision.. And call for the attack of anyone who doesn't agree or align with their views.. The DHS has already issued warnings. https://townhall.com/tipsheet/miaca...ches-pregnancy-centers-night-of-rage-n2609245

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Believe it or not, I have tickets to tour the Capitol building and the Library of Congress next Wednesday. I suppose the timing could be worse, at least they have a few days to calm down.
    Citizens have been having protests in DC for a long long time. Long before all of us were born. It will be ok, enjoy your vacation.
    Dont forget the Smithsonian and Air &Space over in Dulles, Va.

Top Bottom