Larry Elder would replace Feinstein with Republican, if she couldn't serve out term.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Listening to Steve Hilton in background this evening. He interviewed Larry Elder on his podcast a couple days ago.

Larry said, if elected governor of California, he'd replace Feinstein with a Republican, should she not be able to serve out her term. Supposedly, Larry commented that Feinstein has not been seen in months.

A move that would change the balance of power in the Senate.

I didn't watch or listen to this podcast, but here it is...

Related article I found when googling for the podcast...

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Mm hmm.

Remember Georgia?

With the balance of the Senate on the line, do you think the Democratic party does not see this right-hand haymaker coming from a mile away?

The liberals have learned from their "Hillary Mistake," and are not being complacent.

A ballot has been given to Every. Single. Address. In California.

Last edited:

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    This is fun to fantasize about but I have zero confidence in the integrity of Californian elections at this point. I mean, they found an armed felon passed out on drugs in a car full of stolen recall ballots. Come on.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Remember, they are talking about commiefornia, a place where the dead vote. Therefore it doesn't matter how bad Feinstein is, mental dead or actual room temperature, she will still vote in the senate and nothing will change.

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    Cheat in California? The fact they steal their water from the farmers in northern California and other states to simply exist, yes I consider them ALL to have stolen...

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    People seriously think the Democrats need to cheat in California to win the Governor's seat?

For a guy that lives sooo close to big league political corruption this post seems naive, do you really believe they cheat just to win over republicans? There is likely little cheating done in Chicago or Commiefornia to beat republicans, they cheat to win.

That is part of why there are no traditional democrats left, it is far easier to cheat to take over a party. There are virtually no safeguards to protect the integrity of a party. Once they control a party then they work to get control of the election. You are here....

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Commiefornia has a track record of electing an outsider from time to time when the politicians show just how corrupt they really are as currently is the case.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    You'd have to be a complete loon to support Newsom and want him to continue to be Governor. I would think only the hardest of the hardcore Leftists would support this, but who knows. We don't refer to it as the land of fruits and nuts for nothing... :nuts:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    You'd have to be a complete loon to support Newsom and want him to continue to be Governor. I would think only the hardest of the hardcore Leftists would support this, but who knows. We don't refer to it as the land of fruits and nuts for nothing... :nuts:
    Biden and Harris were both scheduled to go campain for Newsome, until some dem strategist got the idea that the optics would be horrendous, while our people are dieing in Afghanistan.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    The cheating was all exposed in 2020 though. It's no longer hush hush, wink wink. Maybe this will continue to open that wound?

Machines really made the difference last election so I would expect candidates will be looking for that help again. It's really nothing new, Chicago and Tammany have been around a long time, but has gotten much more sophisticated. Someday a presidential candidate will be able to gain office simply by making deals with a group of powerful law firms around the country. Local candidate the same only on a smaller scale.

Top Bottom