• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana

Is this how children are taught to deal with the 'real world' in schools today?

I thought I was a 'Rebel' because I took Home Economics to learn to cook, type, learn about interest rates and budgeting finances.
    I guess I'm further out of touch than I thought...

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia

TheGrumpyGuy

Get off my lawn!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    SE Indy

I thought I was a 'Rebel' because I took Home Economics to learn to cook, type, learn about interest rates and budgeting finances.

Can't be any worse than this

natdscott

User Unknown
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 20, 2015
    Look up the school system.

Average test scores under 70%…. which bafflingly still places them in the 30-35th percentile in the state of Kentucky.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009

And loaded handguns at highschools?
    When did this become part of the highschool experience?
    1850s or so, at least here in America.

Amazes me that no one says, "Hey guys, this might not look good if it gets out."
    Yeah, it sounds like one of the homecomings from when I was younger, but a bit overboard. The cheerleaders would play a game of powder puff football and the team would dress up as cheerleaders on the sidelines. Although I'm guessing if the "cheerleaders" started grinding on the principal it would have been stopped quick.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

Lap dance could be considered home ec, maybe gym, definitely vocational training.

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    The KY school deal was just fun. The "Hooters' outfits are no different than what thousands of HS girls wear to school everyday.

the "lap dances" were danced by boys dressed as girls on male teachers.

people just need to chill out.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    The KY school deal was just fun. The "Hooters' outfits are no different than what thousands of HS girls wear to school everyday.

the "lap dances" were danced by boys dressed as girls on male teachers.

people just need to chill out.
    Ok, now you made me read the article.

Yeah, it was stupid and sophomoric, worthy of discipline, but not worth a "this is why America is doomed" thread. (Of course, on INGO that bar is pretty low)

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Nah.

I don't
    Agreed. cross dressing for fun and humor because Tommy the linebacker would look ridiculous in drag is humorous. I think we all did this (at least as a class) as referenced in post #8. But performing simulated sex acts on adult staff? Line DEFINITELY crossed.

And why isnt the bar owner charged? Isnt it also illegal to allow minors into a bar down there, or is it just up here?

Last edited:

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    And why isnt the bar owner charged? Isnt it also illegal to allow minors into a bar down there, or is it just up here?

From the photos it's got a bar area but also has a dining area. I would figure it's like any number of taverns like that, or franchises like Applebee's, where minors can be in the dining area but not in the bar area.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I don't know the laws down in KY. In MI they seem to let kids right in the bar. First time I went in a bar up there after fishing there was a couple kids crawling around on the floor, about freaked me out.

Top Bottom