WTS/WTT: Knights armament quads grips and cover set, condor vests,cases, holsters, more quads

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mconley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 17, 2008
    Hendricks Co.
    Still finding things in the closet to get rid of to have some play money that the wife dont know about.

I dont have pics of all the things yet, I am still uploading them via email to photobucket but all pics will be up by tommorow afternoon.

CASES
    2 bulldog cases and are as follows:

1 hard case with cut out for M4 and mags. It is in good shape but has the foam ripped between the handle for the weapon and one of the mag cutouts, still very useable. I want 60.00 for it. This is a pic of the actual case.

utf-8BSU1HMDAzNjIuanBn.jpg

here is a link to a new one.
    weapon cases - bulldog hard sided 40" x 14" tetron ar-15 (m4/m6) rifle case blk

1 soft bulldog case for any med to large weapon. My ar fit fine with the stock collapsed.
    I want 25.00 for it.

utf-8BSU1HMDAzNjQuanBn.jpg

Next is a Like new Condor Tac vest and is a soft aromor carrier for non wrap around armor, It is the model that is made to be short on the bottom, so your vest dont get in the way of you accessing your duty belt for your mags and pistol, or anything on your belt. I took a pic of me wearing it so you can see how it is supposed to fit. I am 5'10' , 198lbs. It is full adjustable, has plastic clips on the sides, Molle system, D rings on the shoulders, and a drag strap on the back, with velcro on the front ( the patch on the front of the vest in the picture is a velcro " dont tread on me patch ) Vest will come with your choice of the green and black patch shown or a green and black american flag patch. The inside is padded very nicely with a gel like padding. Again in perfect shape. I will take 50.00 for it

utf-8BSU1HMDAzNTQuanBn-1.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAzNTcuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAzNTYuanBn.jpg

Now for the holsters

Galco paddle Yaqui style holster for a sig 239 It is in good shape and looks lightly used, rentention screw can be used to adjust retention
    It is Right handed in BLACK 40.00
    utf-8BSU1HMDAzNzUuanBn-1.jpg

Desantus ... Model unknown. It is made for a Glock 17, 22, 19, 23. WITH A TRL LIGHT. The M3 may fit it as well. It has a thumb break. 40.00
    utf-8BSU1HMDAzNzMuanBn.jpg

Now for the quads.

I have a used knights armament carbine quad rail, The ends where the delta ring and the other end as well, look as if they were forced in at one time but it looks like you will never see it after they are put on your rifle, I picked them up on trade and have never used them and look as if they will be fine. I do have the rail covers and bag, but the metal peices of the rail covers have been removed, They still fit super snug on the rails. All looks like they will fit on your rifle and function just fine. These also come with a knights armament vertical forend grip which is in perfect condition.

KAC M4 RAS (Rail Adapter System) [P/N: 98064] - $351.39 : Welcome to Knights Armament Company, When Your Life is on the Line...

Forward Pistol Grip Black [P/N: 97098 NSN: 1005-01-416-1091] - $67.13 : Welcome to Knights Armament Company, When Your Life is on the Line...

Control Accessories : Welcome to Knights Armament Company, When Your Life is on the Line...

They retail on KACs site for 352 for the rails and 68.00 for the forend grip. so a total for retail is 420.0023.00 per rail cover, if my math is correct and thats not even counting the rail cover set I have that costs 23.00 per rail cover. But since they are used and someone buggerd them up. I would like to take trade and cash offers on this for now.

Next I have a set of mako quads, these look lightly used and I have never put them on.
    NFR M4 Aluminum Quad Rail: Mako Security, Inc.

I will take 75.00 for the makos

Next is a tapco stock for ar, unused. NO TUBE OR BUFFER ASSEMB. just the stock.

Now for the ECT stuff.

Also have a pair of the new digital camos, they are the real deal not the fake bdus, they are sizes Large reg for the jacket, which is in perfect shape, and has velco on arms and all sorts of pockets.
    The pants are Large Longs and will fit 39-44 waist, one small rip about the size of a dime turned sideways under the crotch.
    25.00 for the set.
    utf-8BSU1HMDAzNjcuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAzNjguanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAzNjkuanBn.jpg

I also have one HK compact mag in 40cal.
    utf-8BSU1HMDAzNDkuanBn.jpg

I will consider all trades and cash offers, but here are a few of my intrests.

Pistols, particulary sigs, glocks, berettas, you know... the good stuff.
    AR optics, Please no clones of quality optics
    9mm ar mags
    9mm ammo
    quality knives
    quality flashlights
    AR stuff
    Anything else you can think of and want to offer.

If someone wants all listed here Pm me and I will make you a deal. However I will not wait for someone to say they want it all before I seperate. if items have been sold and you want the rest, we will adjust the price for whats left.

Will to all FTF near mooresville and will drive 30min or so. I will ship on buyers dime.

Please pm me with any questions and offers.
    Thanks all,
    mike
    :rockwoot:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom