• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    Well the old guy was at fault for not complying with the robbery. He deserved to get shot for that. Therefore the teen is only really guilty of robbery. It makes perfect sense to me. We know he didn't want to shoot him, but the old guy forced his hand by not giving up his loot.

LCSOSgt11

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    LaPorte, IN
    I shouldn't think he had a "good lawyer", only a lazy or incompetent Prosecutor/Deputy Prosecutor.

If the shoe was on the other foot so to speak, the 58 yr. old would probably be cooling his jets in the big house praying not to drop his soap.

Maybe this little dork needs to have a gun pointed at him...

LCSOSgt11

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    LaPorte, IN
    Just remember, in Indiana, there is "day for a day" good time, which means this young felon in training may be out in ten years, probably less.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    Parole, I believe, is always about a third of the sentence. That's about six to seven years. Not terrible, except when he does get out, he won't have attempted murder on his rap sheet, which sux. Nothing on his record would indicate a history of firearms assault. He got 'attempted robbery, he should've at least got 'armed robbery' or similar weapons charges.

He didn't just accidentally shoot him once in a struggle, seven times!

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    A prime example of what's wrong with our "justice" system!
    If we would just enforce the laws and make these hoodlums do the time they truly deserve, maybe, just maybe they would learn that crime really doesn't pay!
    Yeah , I know, he was a kid (whatever!) . But anybody that can pull the trigger on another human being knows exactly what he is doing, and deserves to be punished accordingly!
    This crap about two days credit for every day served is rediculous! Make them do their time!

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    About 3 years ago my brother in law got shot by a 17 yo with a sawed off 12 gauge shotgun. Just a couple feet away he was hit in the upper leg with a deer slug. The "kid" who shot him was sentenced to 10 years. He will probably serve about half that. When we talk about the justice system I just have to wonder, what justice system?

Vic_Mackey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Beastside
    If he's so hard up, why didn't he just shoot the classmate? And who was the prosecutor on this? I'd like to call for his butt to get fired. This is absolutely ridiculous.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jstan
    Top Bottom