Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Yep....
    They should make a law against shooting people in Broad Ripple.
    Maybe the city council and joe hog**** can jump on that.
    As if on queue:

UPDATE: In a press conference, the Broad Ripple Village Association said it sent a letter to Mayor Hogsett this morning asking to make the area a gun-free zone on Friday and Saturday nights. Additionally, the Mayor said that they’re are going to be tackling “problem properties” as well, FOX59 reports.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    As if on queue:

UPDATE: In a press conference, the Broad Ripple Village Association said it sent a letter to Mayor Hogsett this morning asking to make the area a gun-free zone on Friday and Saturday nights. Additionally, the Mayor said that they’re are going to be tackling “problem properties” as well, FOX59 reports.

Yep....idiots have one song in their song book.

987BC576-46F2-46B3-9A4C-F0F0547119B2.png

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Last night was the first time I'd been in BR for probably a year or better. The street is completely torn up and there is fencing along the sidewalk to block off the resulting shallow trench. That leaves maybe 4' of walk space for the bar blow off crowd. I guess the good news is they can't congregate in the street and start fights, but now they can bump into each other (literally), get bogged in the shuffling crowd, and lose patience. I'm not saying that is or isn't what the spark was last night, btw, but even with no crowd those sidewalks felt claustrophobic. I'm slightly surprised there were no injuries from the stampede away from the shots.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Last night was the first time I'd been in BR for probably a year or better. The street is completely torn up and there is fencing along the sidewalk to block off the resulting shallow trench. That leaves maybe 4' of walk space for the bar blow off crowd. I guess the good news is they can't congregate in the street and start fights, but now they can bump into each other (literally), get bogged in the shuffling crowd, and lose patience. I'm not saying that is or isn't what the spark was last night, btw, but even with no crowd those sidewalks felt claustrophobic. I'm slightly surprised there were no injuries from the stampede away from the shots.
    One big choke point

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    As if on queue:

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    As if on queue:

f that.gif

I live a mile from it. I won't go near the place without carrying.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I couldn't even make it thru the 1st 60 seconds...

Just a note for those that do not want to take the time to watch and listen to the entire "presser", I sincerely encourage you to do so.

Discourse is valuable.

It is important to see and hear what the what the choads think.

My opinion is they can go straight to Hell. I am happy to discuss the matter with the choads.

I would like to ask the choads if they can report where joe hog**** was on May 29, 2021, May 30, 2021, and May 31 of 2021?

Where the **** was he and what the **** was he doing?

Last edited:
    Top Bottom