• ...and so much more!
  • JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    This is going to become more interesting .......

“It sounds like Mayor Lightfoot is creating her own emergency with the decisions she’s making with her police force and I don’t feel that ILEAS assistance in this situation would be warranted,” Baird said. “I would help an officer out if they were distressed. But she’s bringing this upon herself.”

Hain said that was not what the ILEAS was for.

“When Illinois Law Enforcement Alarm System activates us, it’s for an explosion, a plane crash, a tornado, civil unrest … not due to lack of planning and support of law enforcement by the city,” Hain said.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Rent your people out at $4,500 an hour, officer down/officer in need of assistance calls only.

**** Lori Lightfoot.

peterock

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.2%
    25   1   0
    Jun 24, 2008
    Indianapolis

“It sounds like Mayor Lightfoot is creating her own emergency with the decisions she’s making with her police force and I don’t feel that ILEAS assistance in this situation would be warranted,” Baird said. “I would help an officer out if they were distressed. But she’s bringing this upon herself.”

“When Illinois Law Enforcement Alarm System activates us, it’s for an explosion, a plane crash, a tornado, civil unrest … not due to lack of planning and support of law enforcement by the city,” Hain said.

This is great, **** Lightfoot and her city.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

Good on them.

That ***** lightfoot deserves all she has coming....The **** with that ****.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Thats what I've said from the beginning of this whole stupid defund the police thing and it's just as fitting in this case. Police departments are short handed? The first cuts are protctive details.
    It's not about defunding the police.
    The mayor has called for a lockout of any police officer that is NOT vaxed.

If the officer attempts to show up to work, the mayor has directed the supervisors to NOT allow them to work. No work = no pay.

The police union president is telling his members that they DO NOT have to show proof of vax to anyone. They have the choice to get vax or not be vaxed.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    It's not about defunding the police.
    The mayor has called for a lockout of any police officer that is NOT vaxed.

If the officer attempts to show up to work, the mayor has directed the supervisors to NOT allow them to work. No work = no pay.

The police union president is telling his members that they DO NOT have to show proof of vax to anyone. They have the choice to get vax or not be vaxed.
    I was just saying the response to vac mandate and the defund the police nonsense should be the same. They both result in a smaller force. Police leadership should inform the Marie Antoinettes that, since its the fault of THEIR policies that the force is shorthanded, the first cuts to police workload is THEIR protective details.

Top Bottom