• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Well Thomas must be going senile. I’d be damned if govt told me what I had to allow in my private business.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I always believed the BOR was for "The People" not big business
    So if you wore a shirt, into Wal-Mart, that most would consider distasteful, you think that management shouldn’t be allowed to ask you to leave, and enforce it if you refuse?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    So if you're gay and you want walmart to bake a cake for your wedding, should they be allowed to tell you no?
    I hate this argument because there is a line between the services a business provides all customers, like offering a cake that is available for all customers, vs. creating custom art in violation of ones convictions...

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    So if you're gay and you want walmart to bake a cake for your wedding, should they be allowed to tell you no?
    Of course he's going to say they "should" be allowed to, because there's no danger of it actually happening. The left-most position already won.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I thought democrats valued individual's rights over corporate power?

I guess that depends on which way the wind is blowing on a given day, or rather, who is in office.
    Who said anything about Democrats? Are you trying to steer the conversation elsewhere?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Of course he's going to say they "should" be allowed to, because there's no danger of it actually happening. The left-most position already won.
    I said this back when the case was ongoing. I’ve always been in favor of allowing hateful people to discriminate, with only a few exceptions; typically related to health and survival of the person being discriminated against.

Top Bottom