• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sonovasailor

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    southport
    I would recommend everyone view this Dinesh D'Souza's movie about how the political left lies about America. How they revise history to portray America and Americans as Racist, Greedy Murderers who steel money from the poor, invade other countries for their natural resources and did nothing to end slavery. I didn't think it possible, but I love my Country even more.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Excellent movie. Surprised Obama hasn't speeded up his prosecution. Watching the movie, I was more scared than angry. Dinesh hits the nail on the head with this one.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    The wife and I are on our way out the door to go see it right now. I've heard excellent comments so far. Looking forward to it (and the movie too ;) ).

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Just got back home from watching America. Everyone should see this. Very powerful. Really dials in on Obama and Hillary.

We saw it over the weekend. Great piece. More history that you never hear about.

I will say though........... the thought of people willfully trying to undermine this country had my blood boiling when I left the theater.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    I saw where Cosco was pulling his latest book of its shelves but haven't heard a reason why as of yet.

yep! people were outraged and it's now back on their shelves.

reason it was pulled is their CEO, James Sinegal, is a major contributor to the Democrats. In fact,meh was a key note speaker at the DNC convention. He claims pulling the book wasn't politically motivated but that he only wants to sell books on the NYT Best Sellers list. However, NYT banished America from being on their list. Had they not banished it, it would've been number 8 the week of June 22 and 11 the following week.

Dinesh D'Souza's 'America' banished from New York Times best seller list | WashingtonExaminer.com

Last edited:

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    I will say though........... the thought of people willfully trying to undermine this country had my blood boiling when I left the theater.

Well then your blood must really boil at the thought of a convicted felon, election crimes. Undermining the democratic process has to raise your temperature more than a movie.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Well then your blood must really boil at the thought of a convicted felon, election crimes. Undermining the democratic process has to raise your temperature more than a movie.

Oh ****ing please, is that worse than the ****ing we are getting and the felonious activities of the obama administration?

Using the IRS to undermine the democratic process, I'm not going to waste my time listing everything.

Attack the messenger............ Why don't you try attacking his message?

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    Well, if the libtards hate it, then it's now on my 'must see' list. I'll make time to go see it.

Yeah, I don't see a bunch of movies. This one looked pretty interesting to begin with. After seeing how the media is either silent or hating it, the wife and I came to the same conclusion: must see movie

Wow, up to 10%? It was at 0% last week.:laugh: If they're not careful, it might pass Transformers Part 72 at 17%.;)

Lol! Too much of a good thing is still too much. Think I'm going to skip part 72!

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    A friend and I saw it yesterday. it was enjoyable and I did learn a few facts which I did not previously know. It doesn't make very strong arguments, rather presents counter anecdotal evidence. I am going to read the book which I hope does a better job. It is mistitled as well as it does no analysis of what the world would be without America. Overall though, it was pleasant to watch.

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    Tea party agitprop. No I didn't see it, but as a libtard I'm committed to this position. An unexamined life is not worth living. Does this go for countries as well? Usually this kind of rhetoric picks the loonies on the far side to prove their points. OK I watched 2 trailers, read Rotten Tomatoes, Nat'l Review and HuffingtonPost reviews. Good prod values, poweful scenes, bulls**t straw arguments. Just thought I'd break up the circle jerk here. YEMV
    p.s. Don't feed the troll.

Bogan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Tea party agitprop. No I didn't see it, but as a libtard I'm committed to this position. An unexamined life is not worth living. Does this go for countries as well? Usually this kind of rhetoric picks the loonies on the far side to prove their points. OK I watched 2 trailers, read Rotten Tomatoes, Nat'l Review and HuffingtonPost reviews. Good prod values, poweful scenes, bulls**t straw arguments. Just thought I'd break up the circle jerk here. YEMV
    p.s. Don't feed the troll.

It ain't about facts here with INGO sheeple, it's about who and what agrees with their opinions. THAT makes them "facts"...

Top Bottom