Not open for further replies.

Tyrinth

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2015
    Carmel
    Hello, everyone.

I've been meaning to make an account here for a while, but I only just now got around to doing so, so I just thought I'd say hi here.

I'm relatively new to the firearms community -- not coming from a family with a history of firearms hobbyists, I only recently got myself into the scene.

However, I'm looking to become more involved where I can, and this seemed like a good place to start.

Hopefully I can learn some things from y'all.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Welcome! I hope you grow to love firearms to a point that maybe some of your family will through you!

Tyrinth

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2015
    Carmel
    Welcome! I hope you grow to love firearms to a point that maybe some of your family will through you!
    Hah! I think I may already be approaching that point!

My descent into my firearms hobby has been quite the quick one even though I may still be rather new to the community!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    Noblesville
    Welcome to the Firearms Community. Two quick tips: #1 Get some practice. #2 Get some training.
    Looks like you live in Carmel. Tim's Shooting Academy is close by in Westfield. Great indoor range with good safety measures in place and good selection of products. Its an Indoor range. Good place to shoot outdoors (but covered) is Eagle Creek Pistol Range ... on the weekends. Managed by Attorney Guy Relford's organization. Again good safety measures in place and knowledgeable staff. Two Training organizations I can recommend: Tactical Firearms Training www.tactical-firearms.com located at Eagle Creek Pistol Range and at Tim's Shooting Academy and Indy Gun Safety (located in Fishers).

All the Best! :patriot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom