• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    We shoot rain or shine. If it's raining, Anton will likely have us set up under the firing line (roof) with the targets out towards the 25 yard line. The only thing that will cancel the match is lightning and so much ice we can't safely navigate (ask me how I know...).

cakelly1962

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2010
    Columbus
    Match Director: Anton
    Assistant Match Director: Don Parks
    Sign In: Adam
    Scorekeeper: Adam
    RO's (Must have experience, need 5): Cru, SmileDocHill,
    Assistant RO's (would like 5 to gain experience): S8MS-01904

I'll be there tonight , would be able to RO if needed. I hold a USPSA RO card.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Man, I'd love to come tonight but I made a promise to my wife to do a movie. Plus work kind of beat me up today. I'll try to make the next one.

Beans&Bullets

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 18, 2010
    Terre Haute, IN
    It was a fun night of shooting, the plate rack was fair too, not like the last time I shot it, couldn't hardly get the darn things to fall. Was it set differently tonight from last time, or do factors such as temperature make a difference? Just curious. Thanks to all who make these matches possible, lot's of fun in a safe environment.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Rumor had it that whoever set it up had it set up leaning slightly backwards... I have no way to verify if that is true or not as I set up stage 4.

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Sorry to be posting again, but for those who enjoy shooting steel, there is a good steel shoot the 1st Sat of every month in Riley, Indiana (Terre Haute). Check out the website at www.rileycc.com

I think it's great to have so many choices of shooting sports here in Indiana; I truly think that a "rising tide will raise all ships", so I'm glad to see additional matches. Besides that, I like options for matches that aren't all on Sunday!

Here's some video from tonight:

Anton
    http://youtu.be/GAKUXMFeKBw

Me
    http://youtu.be/f_OY_nsupFE

Don
    http://youtu.be/_MgVTHFlVVU

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I had fun, I have not been in quite a while and it showed :) Still a great way to spend a Friday night.

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Improvement!

Results are done. Website Fixed also so two weeks ago's results are on there also. You can find them here: MCFG Indy Range - Friday Night Steel

Thanks to everybody that helped out!

Thanks Adam! Congrats to Kyle Huening; he had a 2.79 Second Run On the Plate Rack With a Pistol! That's smokin' fast. It's great to see everybody showing up and continuously improving. It's amazing to think of where some people started, and how much their skills have improved. Since I know nobody practices, I'm going to attribute it to our match :D

Top Bottom