• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Miles Zaremski, a Highland Park resident, told the Sun-Times: “I heard 20 to 25 shots, which were in rapid succession. So it couldn’t have been just a handgun or a shotgun.”

Well, maybe Miles should hit the range more with pistols and semi-auto shotguns. Well, at least with extended magazines. :): It was a rifle, though, if the reporting is correct. I haven't read what kind of rifle it was. So no way to know if it's the scary black one or not.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    One thing that stood out to me in reporting was he was wearing a "large yellow military style backpack". Uh, what military uses yellow backpacks? Ive seen yellow marine dry bags. But never a yellow military style pack.

Maybe they meant tan? :scratch:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Lots of reports of cities canceling their 4th of july celebrations. Parades. Fireworks. If this wasn't the goal, it certainly has that effect.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    One thing that stood out to me in reporting was he was wearing a "large yellow military style backpack". Uh, what military uses yellow backpacks? Ive seen yellow marine dry bags. But never a yellow military style pack.

Maybe they meant tan? :scratch:
    Everything is “military style” to the media, would not surprise me in the least to hear that even the local “journalists” are coached in how to get witnesses to say certain key words.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This just seems all to easy.

18-20 ✓
    "Military style rifle" ✓
    "High capacity" mag ✓

Naw, this is just a coincidence.
    I don't think it is a coincidence. The Buffalo shooter said himself that he chose the AR purposefully to further drive public sentiment towards gun control. But also, if you want to kill a bunch of people quickly with maximum fear stoked by the communities in which it occurs, the scary black gun is the tool of choice. So in that way it's not coincident. There's a reason.

I joke about it being the FBI, but there's no convincing evidence beyond people's suspicions that this is the case. It's not that it's not believable. I mean, look what happened in Michigan with the kidnapping plot. If they engaged in that sort of thing, it's reasonable to suspect they'd do it elsewhere. But that's not evidence that they did it in any specific instance. It just could be that. And so I joke about it. Not because I believe it actually went down that way.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I don't think it is a coincidence. The Buffalo shooter said himself that he chose the AR purposefully to further drive public sentiment towards gun control. But also, if you want to kill a bunch of people quickly with maximum fear stoked by the communities in which it occurs, the scary black gun is the tool of choice. So in that way it's not coincident. There's a reason.

I joke about it being the FBI, but there's no convincing evidence beyond people's suspicions that this is the case. It's not that it's not believable. I mean, look what happened in Michigan with the kidnapping plot. If they engaged in that sort of thing, it's reasonable to suspect they'd do it elsewhere. But that's not evidence that they did it in any specific instance. It just could be that. And so I joke about it. Not because I believe it actually went down that way.

BTW, how many of the fbi operatives in the MI governor kidnapping scam are in prison?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    And known to the fbi
    And/or local PD. Will check a few more boxes: loner, people from high school will talk about how there was something wrong with this one, tortured animals, history of mental illness, violence towards family members.

I'll be shocked if he hadn't "stated his intentions" more than once.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Top Bottom