• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    BTW, how many of the fbi operatives in the MI governor kidnapping scam are in prison?
    Dude, now that just ain't gonna happen. We don't have a DoJ interested in such oversight or prosecutions. We have thoroughly investigated ourselves and have found no wrongdoing.

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    I mean. These shootings are now happening at a rate that we should just start a "mass shooting thread".

**** no I don’t care what ******* color you make it! I’m not giving those *** ***** any attention. My post it’s self is to much. That’s why I didn’t say something when the story broke. JMO.

Thats more cussing than I’ve even thought in a long time.

My apologies.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    **** no I don’t care what ******* color you make it! I’m not giving those *** ***** any attention. My post it’s self is to much. That’s why I didn’t say something when the story broke. JMO.

My apologies.
    We come here and speak candidly. That's what we do here, thankfully we have a place to do it.

Thanks for the ops-check on the profanity filters ;)

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    We come here and speak candidly. That's what we do here, thankfully we have a place to do it.

Thanks for the ops-check on the profanity filters

I sincerely try not to do that, don’t need that stuff in my head. But these situations make me very angry. Your filters are 10-4 As is demonstrated on a regular basis. Again my apologies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

My apologies.
    No apologies needed. Let it out. That's better. Ish.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Thanks for the ops-check on the profanity filters ;)
    Hey, can we get paid for testing the profanity filters? I mean. I've found a few holes. For example, the filters catch *****. But it doesn't catch the plural of that. Which I won't post here because I'm almost sure I'll get an infraction instead of getting paid. If you're unsure about the word I'm using, let's say it rhymes with wussies and means something similar in certain contexts.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    "High Powered" rifle...so, it was a 9mm? that'll blow out a lung.....
    Yeah, but the scary black rifle can knock the Tuesday right out of you. You want to go all week with just 6 days? I didn't think so. They should have made it to knock the Monday out of you. *******s.

Edit: Uh, mods? I just found another example of a word that gets star'd out except when it's plural.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Hey, can we get paid for testing the profanity filters? I mean. I've found a few holes. For example, the filters catch *****. But it doesn't catch the plural of that. Which I won't post here because I'm almost sure I'll get an infraction instead of getting paid. If you're unsure about the word I'm using, let's say it rhymes with wussies and means something similar in certain contexts.
    There are more than a few holes in the filters. But it's confusing. We've been told not to try and defeat the filters by using things like @#$%&!, but if we post something the filter doesn't catch, that's a no-no too. I will asterisk out stuff I post that the filter doesn't catch, but clearly it could use some tweaking.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    There are more than a few holes in the filters. But it's confusing. We've been told not to try and defeat the filters by using things like @#$%&!, but if we post something the filter doesn't catch, that's a no-no too. I will asterisk out stuff I post that the filter doesn't catch, but clearly it could use some tweaking.

If you say a word denoting a certain type of hole, that word will get starred out. Apparently if you use that type, you're being an ass. But, if, say, your post requires mentioning two or more holes of that certain type, then the filters are fine with that. So I think it's not an oversight, but intentional. If you're gonna say the hole word, make it plural, and you won's be an ass for saying it.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    If you say a word denoting a certain type of hole, that word will get starred out. Apparently if you use that type, you're being an ass. But, if, say, your post requires mentioning two or more holes of that certain type, then the filters are fine with that. So I think it's not an oversight, but intentional. If you're gonna say the hole word, make it plural, and you won's be an ass for saying it.
    I think it may be the same for a word that rhymes with "witch". One witch will get caught, but multiple witches will get through.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think it may be the same for a word that rhymes with "witch". One witch will get caught, but multiple witches will get through.
    Further proof that it's intentional. So then it must be okay to say the plural versions openly. So you first to test that out.

Top Bottom