• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    In any case, we have known for a long while that, pretty much the entire Democratic Party is full on gun control supporting. I don’t even really think that is an exaggeration. How many Dems would vote against a semi auto ban? MAYBE a few. The new party would call JFK a racist and facist

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    This is from Joe Biden's web site and lists all the things he plans to implement via Executive Order or otherwise. Any gun owner that wants to be able to own one should read this page carefully and pass it on to other gun owners that want to continue having the ability to own a gun in the future.

https://joebiden.com/gunsafety/#

There are over 330,000,000 people in the States, and this piece of **** is what is supposed to be the best alternative for "leadership"?

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    I think it would just save us all some time if he stopped trying to be so coy. He should just run on a platform of "repeal the constitution"

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    I can’t wait until they start in on handgun control next. I just had to watch “Crash” for my cultures class and not only did they make the gun shop owner look like the worlds biggest redneck racist trash, they made it look like buying handguns and using them to try and shoot people is a big issues. This Persian guy who bought his gun in the beginning gets mad and goes to shoot this locksmith after blaming him for his shop getting broke into. The kicker? They make him look stupid as heck because he bought blanks instead of real ammo and didn’t know the difference.

Long story short, “handgun violence” will be next.

Sigblaster

Soon...
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indy
    I think it would just save us all some time if he stopped trying to be so coy. He should just run on a platform of "repeal the constitution"

The politicians don't need to repeal The Constitution, they just ignore it. Depending on the political bent of who is on the Supreme Court, they get way with it. This is true of both ends of the political spectrum. It's also true of the people. When a decision is rendered, some people will cheer and others will decry the system, and when a decision is rendered on the opposite side of the spectrum, by the same court members, the people who decried the system will cheer, and the people who cheered will decry the system.

That's part of the problem we have with our government. The jurists who have the final say on the Constitutionality of any law are appointed for life, not elected by the people. They are just as partisan as the other politicians, but their edicts have much more far-reaching and long-lasting effects than Congress or The President. Another part of the problem is that the Supreme Court is LOATHE to overturn itself, even when the political lean of the court has radically changed, and decades have passed. They often place precedence of Supreme Court decisions above Constitutional considerations. There is something very wrong with that mindset.

In the end, the government exists only by the will of the people, if they have the strength of will to exercise their power. God help us all if we get to that point again, because it didn't turn out well for either side the last time that happened. Unlike some people, I don't ever want to see that happen. I want people to prosper, and wake up, and reject overbearing control by the government. I dread that the people might have to someday exercise and emphasize their ultimate power over the government, and at this point, I'm not sure if the situation would take a turn for the better or the worse.

Either way, though, the Second Amendment protects the ability of the people to exercise their power. Like I said earlier, the Second Amendment protects all our other rights, and it should be defended against all threats. Sometimes, as distasteful as it may be, you have to choose between who will infringe on it the least. Sometimes, you will have to withhold your vote because there is no clear choice. Always, we have the ultimate and most personal choice of how we're going to defend our freedoms, and what our primary issues are. I choose the Second Amendment.

Ok. Sorry, that was once again more verbose than I intended it to be. Well, I'm not really sorry, but there it is. ;)

Last edited:

DNS

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2013
    Northern IN
    When Biden first became a member of congress I remember watching him on tv saying how only police should have handguns. When that didn't work and the term ban assault rifles and magazines became popular in the media he switched to that. Make no mistake, he wants to them all!

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    When Biden first became a member of congress I remember watching him on tv saying how only police should have handguns. When that didn't work and the term ban assault rifles and magazines became popular in the media he switched to that. Make no mistake, he wants to them all!
    This is what I’m talking about. I want to believe that banning a whole class of firearms that have Supreme Court implications behind them is unlikely but I have my doubts. There’s plenty of “articles” that tie violence to handguns and the CDC regularly shares statistics that tie most firearms violence to handguns. Nevermind this is mostly gang violence and criminal activity, and suicides.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Proof Joe Biden Wants To Destroy The Gun Industry - Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act

[video=youtube;eUKg413BOuk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUKg413BOuk[/video]

Sigblaster

Soon...
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indy
    People HERE are going to vote for biden... figure that one out.

I understand it. I don't agree with it, but I understand it.

For some people, gun ownerhip is a hobby, or just a necessary part of another hobby. Some people enjoy the collecting of guns the same way some people enjoy collecting coins, or old bottles, or vintage G.I. Joes or whatever. If any of that was outlawed, sure, they'd be upset, but it wouldn't be anything to go to war over. It's the same with some hunters, and precision shooters, and reenactors and such. Take the guns out of it, and they'd just move on to fishing, or archery, or replica arms.

Not everyone holds the Second Amendment in high regard. They have their own priorities, like union protectionism, or gay marriage, or abortion, or government entitlements, or prescription drug prices, or health care in general, or any one of a myriad of issues. That's just the reality of our society. A gun owner with a good health plan is going to have a different perspective on gun control than a person with no health insurance and a 4 year old kid with cancer that they can't afford treatments for.

Everyone's own personal situation is going to color their opinion of what their political priorites are. While I may understand it, and while I may have sympathy for their situation, it doesn't make them any less my enemy.

Last edited:

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    If I thought ownership of handguns caused suicide, I would buy a couple for Biden and Harris today.
    To be fair, I didn’t say cause nor do I think they cause suicides. I just said that’s the BS statistic they’ll use whenever they get around to going after handguns again.

Top Bottom