• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Shouldn't that be "Oh but we HAD the Senate so now maybe it won't be OK"?
    And they claim "we white supremacist terrorists" didn't know what we were doing by voting for the "orange man bad"!
    Trump supporters telling Republicans not to vote in the runoff certainly didn't help the Republicans keep the Senate.

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    Trump supporters telling Republicans not to vote in the runoff certainly didn't help the Republicans keep the Senate.

Neither did the promise of more free $$ as promised by the Democrats. Does the word "bribe" ring a bell?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    While I would have voted, the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over again and expecting a different outcome. They fnnn cheated they would have just cheated more to beat more votes...

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Check with Kut.... he voted for it.

Maybe he'll be up for reimbursing us for his choices?
    After seeing all the nonsense that has transpired today, if the same nonsense comes to gun rights, then I don't believe there will be any sense in being civil anymore.

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    Neither did the promise of more free $$ as promised by the Democrats. Does the word "bribe" ring a bell?
    Never cared much for Mitch but then he seemed to go to bat and support President Trump so decided Maybe I ad been wrong. Then he blocked the $2000 covid check and I think that was a factor in the total loss in Georgia so that puts him a** deep in the swamp again.
    Don't get me wrong I know spending money you don't have is not a good thing even if it is a good cause. If he wanted to cut spending I counted a lot going to other countries that should have been cut. In fact I counted a whole lot more money going out of the US than that covid check was. Jim.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    After seeing all the nonsense that has transpired today, if the same nonsense comes to gun rights, then I don't believe there will be any sense in being civil anymore.

What do you mean "IF" it comes?

He voted to bring it.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    “Anymore?” Lol

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Biden (and Feinstein) were big proponents of the '94 AWB so it's not surprising he's wanting another one. What is surprising, "gun owners" voting for it.

Top Bottom