• ...and so much more!
  • Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Dunno, I might like being a girl. I'd definitely still like other girls, though. I'd sue the [very bad word] out of them, though, just to finance my adventures in naked femaleness.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    Dunno, I might like being a girl. I'd definitely still like other girls, though. I'd sue the [very bad word] out of them, though, just to finance my adventures in naked femaleness.

AND, if you're a golfer, you get to shoot from the closer Tees. Maybe shave a couple strokes off your average.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I have to give her this. When she would say something insulting and people would get offended and demand an apology, they didn't get one. She just told them to get over it, it's a joke. RIP

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I have to give her this. When she would say something insulting and people would get offended and demand an apology, they didn't get one. She just told them to get over it, it's a joke. RIP

Yep, She was a comic through and through, and rightfully unapologetic for it. She'd honestly love all the jokes about her death if she were able to hear them.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    I genuinely liked Joan, her humor, and her work ethic. She cared not for political correctness and made absolutely no effort to sooth the feathers she ruffled even though Her biggest target was always herself. She lived the life that she built for herself relying on no one to sustain it for her, working at her craft right up to the end. That, I find truly admirable.
    Rest In Peace, Mrs Rivers.

Noland

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    N IN
    I hope somebody stands out in front of the funeral home ant critiques what everyone is wearing.

Top Bottom