• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    It’s ironic that many of the people involved in the leak who are crying by about their privacy made their money by utilizing tech solutions sell data on people (invading their privacy) . :rolleyes:

did you forget to opt out of Amazon sidewalk?

Show me the contract that the people's whose stuff was leaked signed saying that they agree with it.

Because I'm sure in the fine print of those products people are agreeing to what is happening if it's not disabled.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    If that’s true then why the pushback over this tax leak?

why are billionaires going on CNBC whining about their privacy ?

what don’t they want you to know

So not only do you have wealthy derangement syndrome, you now have complete disrespect for a persons privacy. This is no ones business. Maybe we should get an INGO tech to hack you and put it on here for us to all hash through the details of your life?

Keep digging...

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    I know that's in purple, but it's more like serious disdain for those who try to game the system. I've worked with plenty of disabled people in my career. People who were blind, people in wheelchairs, people who didn't have the use of an arm. I used to go to the movies at a place where the guy taking tickets had something that kept him in a wheelchair, with gnarled limbs, coke bottom bottle glasses and a coloscopy bag. Yet he was working. That's someone I can respect, not some whiny piece of :poop: who gets a "disability" check for some imaginary issue, where people with real disabilities are out there working their butts off... :rolleyes:
    The Walmart in Laporte had a handicapped person work as a greeter for 20 years, until they fired him. Veteran, who sustained brain injuries in an auto accident. Basically locally famous because he is who he is. We went out of our way to shop here because of him, and now we go out out of our way to shop at the Laporte Ace Hardware store that stepped up and hired him.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    So not only do you have wealthy derangement syndrome, you now have complete disrespect for a persons privacy. This is no ones business. Maybe we should get an INGO tech to hack you and put it on here for us to all hash through the details of your life?

Keep digging...
    Hahahahahahahaha

keyboard warriors unite!!!!

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Do you disagree with my post? You talk communist tenets and now are all giddy about a privacy breech. And that is all you got?
    Aren’t there some rules around here about threats and polite conversations?

do they not apply to you?

been more than a few shootered for less than your thinly veiled threats

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom