• ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    There were several big vendors conspicuously absent. The guy selling every magazine imaginable wasn't there and the guy with all of the medical supplies (similar area typically). Also the guy selling all the 'fireworks' and accessories wasn't there either. Weird show. I did like the smaller crown though.

I guess I'll just order my speculums online.

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    This marked the 4th 1500 I missed in a row. I went to every one of them since 2012 untill last year, even the smaller summer shows.

Not sure I'll be back any time soon.

drbob93

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2009
    South Central Indiana
    I haven't been to the Indy 500 show in about 10 years. The last time, they scheduled in a home and flower show at the fairgrounds the same weekend and parked the gun show customers about a half mile away. I didn't see any deals, but did buy some bullets .44 and .45 cast. Had to carry that back to the car. I now attend the smaller shows closer to home at the Johnson County Fair Grounds. No parking fee. Park less than 100 yards from the door and the dealers generally price reasonably. The Indy show reminds me of the shows in Cincinati 20 years ago put on by Goodman(?). Over priced, under-stocked, gouging on admission and parking -- when I lived there I used to go to Dayton. Now I mostly buy on line, cause it is not worth the time or money. Yeah, I'm cheap, but I don't like being treated as second class and stupid. Are there any other shows in this state worth attending?

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    State law says you are supposed to be minimum of 8 ft from any entrance when you are smoking. That is not being enforced at the 1500. If a vendor is on 02 how can that person walk in with all the smokers by the door?

Top Bottom