Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I didn’t see where this was posted yet.

From the article:
    "Waters said authorities believed the shooter acted alone, and that before the shooting he had authored "several manifestos," detailing his hatred for Black people."

"On their radar" again?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    From the article:
    "Waters said authorities believed the shooter acted alone, and that before the shooting he had authored "several manifestos," detailing his hatred for Black people."

"On their radar" again?
    And since his manifesto is following the narrative, we will see it released in full.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    LOTS of people are on our radar. But until they ACTAULLY break the law...
    Oh I know. I'm mainly thinking after the fact. But as Cameramonkey said, we'll probably see this guy's manifesto(s) in the next few days. Still waiting on the Vegas shooter's manifesto and the Nashville tranny's manifesto. Because... reasons.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Oh I know. I'm mainly thinking after the fact. But as Cameramonkey said, we'll probably see this guy's manifesto(s) in the next few days. Still waiting on the Vegas shooter's manifesto and the Nashville tranny's manifesto. Because... reasons.
    Inquiring minds want to know...

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Posted this on another forum but looks like you and I are on the same page.
    Rhetorical question, anyone else think it's odd that in less than 24 hours we have the motive and manifesto for the shooting in Jacksonville but still no manifesto or motive for the Tennessee Christian school shooting in MARCH?
    Obviously motives for offenses against Christian children aren't important or even relevant in 2023. Just another example of big brother doing his best to pick our enemies for us and divide us at every opportunity.
    As Oliver Anthony mused "they don't think you know, but I know that you do"
    As my dear departed Mother would have said, it's a sad state of affairs.
    We must never forget the children that were murdered in Tennessee or let the powers that be sweep their deaths and the motive in those murders under the rug.

Top Bottom