• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pinhead56

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I rec'd this in my email from the NRA today and I thought I would pass it along***
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Gun banners in the U.S. Senate are attacking your gun rights AS YOU READ THIS.

And the only person who can save your freedom is YOU.

Right now, we need to prove to every Senator on Capitol Hill that American gun owners are UNITED and READY TO FIGHT against any freedom-killing proposal to ban our guns, ban our magazines, criminalize private firearms transfers, or force us to register our firearms.

And that means letting both of your U.S. Senators hear from YOU. It means calling them and flooding their offices with emails.
    Every gun owner's voice must be heard...STARTING WITH YOURS!!!

Call the Capitol Hill switchboard at 202-224-3121 and ask for your Senators by name. Or, email your Senators by going to NRA-ILA's "Let Your Voice Be Heard" webpage.​
    Whether you call or email, make sure you tell your Senators to vote NO on any gun ban...NO on any magazine ban...NO on criminalizing private firearms transfers...and NO on any gun registration scheme.
    ----------------------------

Also if they *really* need ideas on what they should be addressing instead of raping the American public, point out that juvenile gangs are the No. 1 cause of most urban murders. We have been experiencing some of this crap right here in Indy. Let's focus on the *real* problems.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    It was time to start calling and writing two months ago. Two decades ago, really. Why anybody is still waiting is a mystery to me. :dunno:

Dorky_D

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    It was time to start calling and writing two months ago. Two decades ago, really. Why anybody is still waiting is a mystery to me. :dunno:
    ^^^
    This! If you are not sending at least 2 emails a week, you are not doing your part! Quit complaining, crossing your arms, throwing up your hands, making excuses and believing it will never happen, and start sending emails and calling.

If you want real easy, go to the RUGER.com site and follow the link on the page. This does local, state and federal all at once!

Thanks!

pinhead56

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Indianapolis

Ditto that, some people seem to need to see the flames before they react

The Ruger link Dorky_D mentioned IS real easy and I actually got responses back from rep Brooks and sen Coats, so I know the message was delivered! Haven't heard from sen Donnelly. I won't hold my breath

kjf48197

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 28, 2012
    Indy south side
    I started calling and email a long time ago and have signed every petition and email on INGO as well as Ruger, National Gun Rights and Gun Owners of America. Where have you been?
    I have heard from most of my representatives with positive news on the 2A.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Ditto that, some people seem to need to see the flames before they react

The Ruger link Dorky_D mentioned IS real easy and I actually got responses back from rep Brooks and sen Coats, so I know the message was delivered! Haven't heard from sen Donnelly. I won't hold my breath

I didn't get any response the first 4 times I sent things out to people but I checked my email (using my IU email for the Ruger link) and I got something short and sweet from Mishler. Other than that, the Coats folks signed my email up for his newsletter so I know that the email went through.

Top Bottom