• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I've never seen a story stating that an imminent massive wave of missles and drones is expected to strike Israel from Iran and/or its proxies. Would you say that the recent strike on Iran's embassy by Israel makes the scenario a bit more likely than your supposed daily news stories that I can't seem to find?

Iran is all bark.

When they do actually attempt to do something, they end up hurting themselves.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Iran is all bark.

When they do actually attempt to do something, they end up hurting themselves.
    I believe he was asking for sources proving that every day they say there is an iminent threat of missiles like you claimed.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Antagonizing and threatening people with nucs when you have none, smart.;)
    Remember that for us in '45 a 'gun-type' enriched uranium device was considered so simple and reliable it did not need testing, and the level of information about how to make this weapon is far more detailed and widespread now

They likely have enough weapons grade uranium and enough help from other nuclear powers to assemble one rather quickly

To use one will be their last official act ever, but they believe their 'god' is on their side. It is possible that Jibreel was a dark angel and thus they would be correct

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    So, does anyone have petroleum well drilling experience? How difficult is it to drill through solidified glass?

Trying to decide what I want to invest in.

Asking for a friend.
    The location of the prior wells and the underground deposits are well known, but I would expect it would be better to have experience operating robot drilling equipment as I doubt either combatant has put much effort into cleaner weapons as opposed to numbers and yield

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

Update(1554ET): Axios correspondent Barak Ravid has cited several US and Israeli officials who say Iran's attack against Israel has started. It is currently almost 11pm in Israel.

"Iran launches attack against Israel using dozens of drones, four U.S. and Israeli officials told me," Ravid writes. Airspace across Iran, Jordan, and Israel has reportedly been shut in the last hours.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Top Bottom