• ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Are things heating up for Israel?
    Is Russia going to enforce no more attacks on Hezbollah, allowing them to build thousands of PGM's and use them against Israel with the protection of Russian fighters and anti Air?

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central

Are things heating up for Israel?
    Is Russia going to enforce no more attacks on Hezbollah, allowing them to build thousands of PGM's and use them against Israel with the protection of Russian fighters and anti Air?
    One could easily presume that this is Bible Prophesy occurring before our eyes.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Silly question but where was Putin January 23,2020?
    Where was Benjamin Netanyahu in November of 2021?
    Hints. Putin was in Israel and Netanyahu was visiting Putin in Russia.
    Putin's mother is Jewish,and Israel has stated openly and publicly if Putin wished he could gain Jewish citizenship. Given Putin's stance on supporting the Jewish community in Russia(you know donating a month of his salary to the Jewish museum in Moscow ect...) I seriously doubt he would threaten Israel in any way...but you know...the west needs an enemy and a villain to justify spending so......
    Here is a take on how Israel news is reporting the Ukraine situation 2/26/2022

We are living in clown world where they shovel ******** your way and I see so many rational free thinking people here just lapping it up like it is the truth. Most of what you are hearing is not the truth. Why is no one here talking about the 14k dead per the UN reports in the last 8 years in Donestsk? Or the thousands of brown shirt who patrol the streets? Why because they never even heard about any of that. Why is no one questioning about the National police chief of Ukraine being openly a Nazi...no here it seems to be Putin putin putin...russia russia...sound like the fk democrats honestly.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Putin's mother is Jewish,and Israel has stated openly and publicly if Putin wished he could gain Jewish citizenship. Given Putin's stance on supporting the Jewish community in Russia(you know donating a month of his salary to the Jewish museum in Moscow ect...) I seriously doubt he would threaten Israel in any way...but you know...the west needs an enemy and a villain to justify spending so......

We are living in clown world where they shovel ******** your way and I see so many rational free thinking people here just lapping it up like it is the truth. Most of what you are hearing is not the truth. Why is no one here talking about the 14k dead per the UN reports in the last 8 years in Donestsk? Or the thousands of brown shirt who patrol the streets? Why because they never even heard about any of that. Why is no one questioning about the National police chief of Ukraine being openly a Nazi...no here it seems to be Putin putin putin...russia russia...sound like the fk democrats honestly.
    Feel free to love up on Putin all you want. IDC what you do.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Wasn't Hitlers mother Jewish?

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Feel free to love up on Putin all you want. IDC what you do.
    Like Israel?

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Like Israel?

I have no love for Putin,just FYI.
    I do understand what has happened and been happening in Donestsk for 8 years since we helped overthrow a Ukrainian president. The UN understood it as well(observers just left yesterday). Rape,murder,and people disappearing by police and the national police(the only police in Ukraine). The UN list the number at close to 14k dead in the last 8 years. Everyone knew Donestsk had been shelled and on the day Putin invaded it had been being shelled for 6 days straight. Our media of course was silent. Why? because who we wanted in power is in power.

Last edited:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Israel is trying to survive that is 99.9% of Israel's goal. With that in mind and hundreds of Russian war planes in Syria along with thousands of Russian troops all close to the Golan Hights.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I have no love for Putin,just FYI.
    I do understand what has happened and been happening in Donestsk for 8 years since we helped overthrow a Ukrainian president. The UN understood it as well(observers just left yesterday). Rape,murder,and people disappearing by police and the national police(the only police in Ukraine). The UN list the number at close to 14k in the last 8 years. Everyone knew Donestsk had been shelled and on the day Putin invaded it had been being shelled for 6 days straight. Our media of course was silent. Why? because who we wanted in power is in power.
    Look I understand and appreciate that you've done your research and I'm not looking to continue getting into an insult pissing match that you seem to enjoy engaging in.

It's not worth getting banned. Carry on.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Look I understand and appreciate that you've done your research and I'm not looking to continue getting into an insult pissing match that you seem to enjoy engaging in.

It's not worth getting banned. Carry on.
    Day before the invasion.Newsweek,so I guess it was not entirely missed by the US media.

The Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE) on Friday said the two self-proclaimed regions in eastern Ukraine saw more than 1,400 explosions, with one civilian casualty in Donetsk.

Some 553 explosions were reported in Donetsk, and 860 were logged in Luhansk, according to the OSCE's Special Monitoring Mission(UN), which is deployed in the conflict zone.

Top Bottom