• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Is this the start of a new front for Israel?
    They have been trading shots at each other since October 7th 2023.

Lebanese government awhile back said they were going to side with Hezbollah.

According to Gallant, "We are shifting from repelling to actively pursuing Hezbollah. Wherever they are hiding we will reach them, including more distant places like Damascus and beyond. "We will increase the rate of attacks and expand our operations - that's what I conveyed this week in Washington to Secretary of Defense Austin, to Special Envoy Amos Hochstein, and others - and that's what I instructed the IDF at Northern Command."

"We are shifting from being passive to actively pursuing Hezbollah. Wherever Hezbollah is, we will reach it. This applies to towns like Beirut, Baalbek, Tyre, Sidon, Nabatieh, including more distant places like Damascus and beyond - wherever we need to act, we will,"

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    88   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Probably Hezbollah is running out of places to hide, and they're going off in all directions so the IDF is gonna have to follow suit in order to track them down. In other words... sounds like they're (Israel) winning.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Drop a nuke on southern lebanon and most of the terrorist’s capabilities disappear. Why put young men and women at risk until you have no other choice? Use the weapons that allow you to keep your army healthy and well armed and rested until you have nothing else to throw at the enemy.
    I don't think they will need to at the is point.
    I seriously think Iran will build a nuke and transport it to Damascus to later try to get into Israel.
    Then I think you'll see the Mossad take it out. Or some idiot does something stupid and sets it off themselves.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Drop a nuke on southern lebanon and most of the terrorist’s capabilities disappear. Why put young men and women at risk until you have no other choice? Use the weapons that allow you to keep your army healthy and well armed and rested until you have nothing else to throw at the enemy.

Winning the war is good and all, but I'm not sure I'm ready for that precedent to be set for actual nuclear use, even a limited nuke. Seems like Pandora's box once the line is crossed. Would make for some wild glass sculptures though, I guess, when the sand melts.

INPatriot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    God's Country
    Winning the war is good and all, but I'm not sure I'm ready for that precedent to be set for actual nuclear use, even a limited nuke. Seems like Pandora's box once the line is crossed. Would make for some wild glass sculptures though, I guess, when the sand melts.
    I appreciate the grit to win war in totality - fatherless children, smoldering ruins and wailing widows. When there is no doubt who is the victor and who is the loser, the losers tend to sit up straight in their chair, shut their mouths and only speak when called upon.

With that being said, the Iranians want the Israelis to use nuclear weapons on Hezbollah. Rather destroy Lebanon than Iran. Plus, the Iranians view Hezbollah like the Chinese view the Norks - as useful idiots they'll gladly back as artillery and missile sponges so their own don't have to take the brunt of the IDF and IAF might.

The Soviets just wanted to spread communism, they weren't willing to bring about worldwide destruction for their cause. The Iranian Regime's wet dream is their 72 (donkey-faced) virgins.

I'd rather the Israelis continue to mind**** the IRGC with missile strikes brought about by inside intelligence. Rent free space in someone's head is effective.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

There are some very decent people in Lebanon also. Not all are true believers like Hezbollah.
    There are many Christians in Lebanon as well.
    Over 34% are Christians. There are lot if secular or atheist there as well.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Looks like that pit bull that's been chained up in the neighborhood and all the kids have been throwing rocks at has finally broken free, jumped the fence and gotten the taste of blood. Everyone in the neighborhood is going to catch hell now, he's proper pissed and for good reason.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana

When we used them, we could have controlled the World after that. Maybe we should have, instead of what we did.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Looks like that pit bull that's been chained up in the neighborhood and all the kids have been throwing rocks at has finally broken free, jumped the fence and gotten the taste of blood. Everyone in the neighborhood is going to catch hell now, he's proper pissed and for good reason.

Top Bottom