OSUT#256 - Easter Bunny, Solar Eclipse...what's next?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

BeDome

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    I've got some extension ladders hanging on the back of our shed and a robin has made her nest on the top one. She cusses me every time I have to go back there. :):
    I have a nest in a bad spot, too. We have a bright light on motion sensor in the front door shelter.

We so rarely use the front door at night, I forget it's even there, but a few days ago I saw a little blue and orange bird sitting there in this really nice mud nest, right on top of the light.

I haven't taken the time to identify it yet, so mystery bird for now. Anyone seen these tiny birds?

First glance I got of it I thought it was an oriole, odd, but not unheard of.
    It's not an oriole.

I'm not used to seeing mud nests that are so far away from mud.

Lpherr

Occupied
    I have a nest in a bad spot, too. We have a bright light on motion sensor in the front door shelter.
    We so rarely use the front door at night, I forget it's even there, but a few days ago I saw a little blue and orange bird sitting there in this really nice mud nest.

I haven't taken the time to identify it yet, so mystery bird for now. Anyone seen these tiny birds?
    It's not an oriole.

Barn swallow??

1714332088840.png

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    We so rarely use the front door at night, I forget it's even there, but a few days ago I saw a little blue and orange bird sitting there in this really nice mud nest, right on top of the light.

It's not an oriole.

Did it look like this? Could be a barn swallow.

1714332152713.png

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Just ordered an EGO line trimmer from Ace. Was just going to get the tool only for 159.99, but they had the same one with the battery and charger for $199.99, and I had a $20 off reward, so 179.99. 20 bucks is well worth getting the extra battery and charger. Free delivery tomorrow too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom