• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    SE Indy
    One point to consider is unless you have a way to check the status of that ltc it may have been revoked for years. I have my lifetime i got in the 90s I think. Alot can happen in that time and I could be a convicted felon and still have the card......I'm not by the way just sayin

sheepdog697

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 2, 2015
    Cedar Lake
    Ltch wouldn’t matter to me. It’s indiana, he doesn’t need one for you to sell to him. I usually do a bill of sale if I don’t know someone (that says they can lawfully own a firearm), but that’s about it.

pitbulld45

Follower of I AM
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    Terre Haute
    Ok. I suppose it looks like I over reacted. Perhaps.
    I get what you are saying and I probably would not have sold to that person either but as far as the rules go.....

I too do not have a ltch (being a police officer its not required of me even before constitutional carry), but I would explain that to the seller if they required one.

loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana
    I for one like the idea of chatting before a buy. There are just advantages for both parties involved. And yes, since I am still new to this site. I would want to get a since of someone before a firearm sale. I wouldn't want to put a gun in the hands of someone that could hurt someone and likewise, I wouldn't want to buy one that was involved in a crime somehow.

Top Bottom