• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cldedhnds

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 17, 2013
    Hendricks
    So one of the two original copies of my Form 4 for a can submission has writing cut off. The copy looks to have been enlarged and cuts off form print top and bottom. If I submit like this am I going to have an issue with it being rejected? Maybe I am over thinking what they consider acceptable. Tell me what you think?

calcot7

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Indy N Side
    Can you just print the missing wording in with a black pen? Or why can't you just make a copy of the good one to submit? Do they have to be the originals?

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I wouldn't chance it after hearing the INGO story about a simple error, $200 refund and application cancellation. You don't want to hear "Back to the end of the line for you!!!".

I originally had printed mine in single sided mode & then copied the 2nd page onto the back of the front. My forms were accepted.

fullauto 45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Dec 27, 2008
    SE Indy
    Reprint them and start it over. They can and will kick it out for the smallest reasons. I have printed out mine 3 or 4 times just because I wanted it to be all correct. You know, T's dotted and I's crossed. Read through it a couple of times and make sure everything is inline and correct.

Top Bottom