• ...and so much more!
  • snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    363   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I'm kicking myself. I saw the dip around 8:30 and looked online. Provident had what they were calling "Vintage" 10oz bars for $240.80 each. I loaded some in my cart then looked at some other stuff to see if anything else appealed. By the time I went to check out the vintage bars were sold out.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I don't know how many of you are stacking silver because you're motivated about a failing US dollar, but you may want to take a look around for what the Saudi's are saying about getting away from the petro dollar. If that happens and become official, I'll be jumping on the band wagon in a major way.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I don't know how many of you are stacking silver because you're motivated about a failing US dollar, but you may want to take a look around for what the Saudi's are saying about getting away from the petro dollar. If that happens and become official, I'll be jumping on the band wagon in a major way.
    The saudis have been threatening the petrodollar for at least five years - do you think it is getting real now?

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    I reckon you could blame it on the jobs report...
    Yep.
    Must have been a few hundred ounces yesterday morning to cause a move lower of that magnitude.
    Try tens of thousands, paper silver, contracts.
    Once again I jumped too soon this morning. Down to 22.38 now.
    Keep your powder dry for after the State of the Union speech.

My uneducated opinion, ratio ~ 80:1 till gold hits 4000.00 oz. that’s a couple of years.

Then the bottom drops out of metal due to economic reset. Dollar will be worthless, It will be a doozy.

But then only metal will have any value, what that will be is undetermined. JMO

Post Script.
    Watch the overnights, China will/is doing everything it can to hurt the US markets, make a good relationship with an honest broker.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    I have had very good luck with Silver.com & BGASC.com

None of you guys buy from them??

I've researched a lot of silver retailers and they seem to be the best - Am I wrong..?

Thanks for your replies....

Top Bottom